after the both of us took our photos,
audrey got an uber to the address that rafael kindly provided us, which is located downtown.

"just so you know, i brought this bad boy in case."

i say whipping out slowly from my clutch, a pink mase spray.

"when did you even bring that?"

audrey whisper shouts as she pushes it back into my clutch, i slightly raise my eyebrow up at her.

"you never know, plus we don't know rafael like that so i'm not taking any chances."

i say throwing my hands up slightly in the air and audrey nods her head thoughtfully.

the uber comes to steady stop as we reach the club entrance and we already see a long line before we even step out the uber and audrey visibly frown at the mere thought of standing for hours.

but i snaps her back to reality with a grin on my face and opens the car door.

"let's get going, yeah?"

i say as i take her hand and she follow after me as security notices us and allows us to walk into the club, earning us a few annoyed looks from the line..

anyways, audrey let's go of my hand and i end up in-front of her now as i attempt to look for my friend who owns the club.

"bebê! there you are!" (baby)

i spin on my heel to the right side slightly as i hear that familiar voice and nickname.

"long time, no see, carlos!"

i say over the loud music with a smile on my face as i lean in to hug him.

"far too long! and is this gorgeous woman your friend that you were talking about?"

carlos says as he lets go of me and places his hand on my shoulder friendly and tilts his head to the side flirtatiously to audrey.

"why yes, then that must be me!"

audrey says and laughs softly with a smile.

carlos has the tendency to flirt but it's nothing mere than light and fun at best.

"pleasure to meet you! now, let me bring my best girls to the best spot!"

carlos says slightly louder due to the music and guides us to our section so that we're all not just lounging around by the entrance.

the three of us are then walking past regular booths, regular vip, and go to a more sectioned off area of vip.

this area gives us the best view of the club, along with the best drink service and high security up here as well in case of any emergencies.

"i hope that it's to your liking, ladies."

carlos says as he puts his hands into his leather jacket pocket and looks at us with a happy smile.

"it's incredible, thank you, carlos."

i say as i give carlos a quick hug and release him once one of the employees comes up to him.