Chapter 1•*Hoe ,hoe ,hoe merry slutmas!

Chapter 1•*
Hoe, hoe ,hoe merry slutmas!

( A/N this is my first English written book because I live in The Nederlands, so grammar errors will be made and you better acca-believe-it)

•*~*•

I stepped out of the car and immediately felt right at home. There was a crowd of people that walked around the campus with books in their hands or even suitcases. And even though it was busy, it looked organized in one way or another.

Barmenster University was just the place to be.
At least that was what it said on the flyers and websites that I looked at. I really hope that I'm going to learn a lot about writing. You may not know this but later I really would like to be a writer. Maybe someday I'm going to write a book, but for now I'm sticking with journalism.

I opened my bag and grabbed a letter in witch I could read where my room was. I'm roommates with a sophomore student in journalism. She could help me with my homework if I needed it. That was a joke you know, I always understand my homework because I pay attention in my classes. And I get really irritated if others do not.

So I just learned myself not to bother about others, even when sometimes people annoy me with their unbelievably large amount of dumbness.

One time in high school Amy McLance -captain of the cheerleaders- asked me how to spell car.
I quote, "I keep thinking it is with an c and a k but it can also be just with a k."
I thought that it was a joke so I bursted out in laughter. Amy did not like that, at all.

So the cheerleaders of my high school kept calling me a geek and every time I walked by them they all sang "nerd alert".

But now I'm here, college. People matured and finally are done with all of the childish high school crap. It is my first step into my career and I'm already loving it.

So with that said I stepped into the administration office. An old looking woman shot an annoyed glance at me. I tried to smile at her but I think it looked more like an awkward grin if I'm honest.

" Hello, i'm Kaithlynn Hostin, student in journalism. I'm here to get the keys for my dorm." The woman didn't even bother to look at me and looked at her computer and typed something. She then opened a drawer and took out a key. "Your dorm number is 379. It's on the third floor. Don't lose your key, it's the only one you get." I nodded and stepped into the elevator.

When I finally reached my room I grabbed my key out of my pocket and opened the door. I hope she is smart and kind, I whispered to myself. I don't want some high school bully.

So I stepped into my room and my jaw dropped. On the right bed of my room was a girl, naked and with a boy on top of her. So I did what any normal human would do, I screamed and covered my eyes.

I heard cursing and feet stumbling on the floor and then a load noise. I couldn't place the noise so I risked seeing those two people and opened my eyes. The boy was gone and also was the girl. I let out a deep breath just to notice that I had held in my breath the whole time.

So much for college, I thought.

Still traumatized from the experience from five minutes ago I opened my bag and packed out my stuff. When I was done I sighed in relieve and jumped on my bed. So I grabbed a good book and started reading. I still had two days before college started and I'm going to use those days to relax. Relaxing for me means reading a book, reading my college books, making notes about the college books, grabbing some coffee for when I'm reading the books and sometimes I grab an ice cream when it's sunny.

Pretty cool ain't it.

Sometimes I don't really understand why not everyone is like me. Because I really like to do those things. But almost everyone behaves inappropriate and drinks theirselves drunk until they can't even remember their own names and listens to load music until they are literally deaf.
Yeah no thank you, my hobbies are way much fun and safe.

I was really enjoying reading my book when I heard the door open. Slowly I looked up and then I saw a girl stand in front of me. And she didn't look happy. "So can you maybe just, I don't know, knock on the door before you interrupt me?" I quickly nodded because I didn't want to upset her more than she already was. "Wow, sheesh thanks!" She said sarcastically.

I felt my cheeks turning red and quickly continued to read my book, in a way that she couldn't see my face. It must have seen like I was trying to get my face into the book. And with that thought I felt my checks turning even more red. So I turned my face even further away from the girl.

"What is your name interrupter?" The girl said after a few minutes of awkward silence. "My name is Kaithlynn Scareford. But my friends call me Kate." I said quietly. "Well I'm going to call you Lynn because I can and my name is Penelope but just call me Penn." Penelope said. "Well, maybe I should call you Lope" I snorted at my funny joke. Then I looked at her and she looked back right at me with an not amused face. "Don't you even try girl, I will whoop your ass al the way to China." I nervously started to straighten my sweater.

After a couple of minutes I turned my face in her direction and started to investigate her. She had black hair with purple stripes in it and blue eyes. She also had red lipstick all over her mouth and fake eyelashes. She was tall and really skinny but her curves where very big for such a skinny girl. But she did where the clothes to make them come out. She we wore a purple crop top with the text "I Donut Care" and a black leather skirt that was way too short.

I cringed, that's my luck. I got the cliché "Nerd and the Goth" story here. All I wanted was just a normal girl as roommate is that too much to ask?

I sighed and stood up and just left my room. This was just too much to handle right now. So i went to the activities fair. I quickly looked in a mirror when I passed and saw the usual. Brown hair, green eyes, big black glasses and a sweater with the text "Talk nerdy to me" and a pair of old jeans and Uggs.