Prologue 2: Gathering of family, friends... and fools.

Previously on Prologue 1...

Kratos, Freya, and Mimir met the Norns to find answers they need only to fail their search and return home in defeat. But the sisters explain that someone is willing to help, though he bargains something they don't like and so left with bittersweet news. As the story continues Kratos met him in Svartalfheim and finally they met in Helheim where he explains what he plans in exchange for his help. Kratos isn't willing to help after what he wants but agrees nonetheless. And so here we are in Vanaheim where Kratos will face Heimdall and he will come to help.

Kratos and Freya where about to help save Freyr and the others but was suddenly attacked by Heimdall, Kratos luckily blocked that attack.

Heimdall: tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. Completely giving away your position. *laughing* What iiiidiots.

Freya fired an arrow only to be catched by Heimdall.

Heimdall: oh, if it isn't queen mistletoe herself—hilarious by the way. Been awhile.

Freya: Heimdall.

Heimdall looks at Kratos.

Heimdall: and you must be that little half-breed's father. Lucky day, you have a lot to answer for, sunshine. You too traitor.

Mimir: better a traitor than Odin's lapdog.

Heimdall chuckles as his beast roars. But before they start the battle, both Freya and Heimdall senses something.

Freya: I sense something amongst the woods. Something... dark.

Heimdall: hmm, come out you coward. I know you also wanted to play.

Suddenly a black mist comes out of the trees and lands between Heimdall and the others. Once the mist subsided, it is revealed to be Blackjack in his armor.

Blackjack: huh, you can sense my intent. Yet you couldn't sense where I am, your powers are interesting.

Mimir: its you!

Freya: you know him Mimir?

Mimir: we met him at Svartalfheim, he is the one that told us about Garm.

Freya: I see...

Heimdall: hmph, was that suppose to be a compliment or an insult. And that makes you scary? Don't make me laugh. No matter, you are going to die anyway.

Blackjack: sounds fair.

He looks at Kratos.

Blackjack: you want me to face him or you'll do it?

Kratos: I will handle it. This fight is mine.

Blackjack: alright.

Blackjack looks at Freya.

Blackjack: I would recommend you should help the others. Sounds like they need help.

There was a boom coming from woods not far from there.

Heimdall: he's right you know, Sizzles wasn't lookin' so hot from last time I saw him. You better go save him.

Freya: Kratos I know you do not want this, but you know how this ends.

Kratos: I know. Go.