2

Kenzie .

Two Months Later .

"Who took my brush!" I yelled. "I need it you bastards!"

Chris chucked it at me through the bathroom door, causing it to hit me in the head. I grunted in frustration picking it up from the floor.

Today was our first day of school, except for August, he graduated last year. This would be my junior year, Chris' senior year and Isaiah's sophomore year, also Faith's first year of middle school. I was really excited, I just wished our parents were alive to see this...

"Come on y'all we gotta go!" August called from downstairs, I brushed my hair up into a messy , pony tail / bun thing since I didn't have time for anything else.

Of course I was the last one downstairs because I was rushing around to find my jewelry, they're always snooping through my shit and don't never put it back.

"Shotgun!" Chris yelled as we made our way outside, I pushed him out of the way cause it wasn't about to go down like that.

"You thought bihhh." I sat in the passenger side and buckled my seat belt, he glared at me through the window.

"Move." He mumbled to Faith and Isaiah, getting in the backseat.

    >>>

After dropping Faith off, we pulled up to our new school- Oceanside Heights.

"Y'all ready?" August looked at us, we nodded.

I sighed before grabbing my purse, I got out of the car reluctantly and looked at August through the window, he rolled it down.

"Don't be nervous lil mama, you got 'dis." He said, I smiled. "Have a good first day y'all, call me if anything." We nodded and waved as we watched him speed off.

"Man I'm tryna get some bitches." Zay said, I looked at him.

"If you don't getcho' Hey Arnold lookin' ass the fuck on, man let's go." I grabbed his arm, then we all made our way inside of the school.

>>

We sat in the attendance office as we waited for the guidance lady to print out our schedules.

"So, you guys are related?" She questioned, we looked at eachother, then nodded our heads.

"We have another sister, she goes to the middle though." Chris added, the lady nodded her head. I peeped her looking at Chris a lot more then she needed to, but I shrugged it off.

"Well, here are your schedules. The classes in this school should be easy to find, if not then there's students all around that can help you." She smiled, "welcome, and have a great first day."

My first class of the day was Trig. Great, nothing more exciting then math in the morning. I sighed and waved to Chris and Isaiah as we went our seperate ways.

I found the classroom rather quickly, I was scared to walk in though. I saw everyone's attention on the teacher who stood at the front of the classroom, but soon their attention would be reverted towards me.

After a minute or two of contemplating, I finally walked in, I didn't even looked at the students but I felt their eyes on me. I handed the teacher my schedule and he nodded, handing it back.

"Makenzie, you can have a seat right there in the front." He smiled, I nodded, smiling back.

I took the seat in front of a caramel-skinned boy, he only had one eye but he was still kind of attractive.

"Makenzie..." He said, I looked back at him and he smiled. He shook his head as he looked down at the desk, still smiling.

After the bell rang, he stopped me before I was about to walk out the classroom.

"Let me getcha' number." He smiled, I tried not to make eye contact but I couldn't help it. He handed me his phone and I put my number in it.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"You can call me Zoovy." He winked, then walked off.

Chris .

I went to my second class, then I left, it was a study hall anyway. I walked around the school to see how big it was, until I bumped into this girl. She was ight, not really my type though.

"Hey cutie." She smiled, looking at me up and down.

"Sup." I shoved my hands in my pockets, she touched my chest, tracing the tribal print patterns on my shirt with her finger.

"How 'bout we go to that bathroom over there and I can show you a thing or two with my mouth?"

I thought about it, and it ain't sound like a bad idea. I shrugged my shoulders and followed her into the boy's bathroom. She wasted no time shoving me into a stall and unzipping my pants, she shoved all of me into her mouth and I gripped her hair. Damn, that's how girls give it up over here?

She started gagging so I stopped gripping her hair, she was makin' too much noise and a nigga wasn't tryna get in trouble on the first day of school. She sped up the pace until I came in her mouth, I made sure she swallowed that shit too. Wasn't 'bout to let my kids go to waste, nah.

I buckled up my pants and helped her up from her knees, that was the least I could do.

"So uhm, can I get your number?" She asked, I scrunched my face up at her.

"For what shawty?"

"So we can talk...?"

"Talk about what?"

"Wow, really?"

"What? You asked if you can suck my dick and I approved, just like any other nigga would. I never said we was gonna get together or anything like that, you better gone shawty." I walked around her out of the stall, and left the boy's bathroom.

Well, that was a great way to start off the school year.

   *

Fetty Wap plays Zoovy because that's my second baby daddy .

Comment and vote babes .