𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬.

"she's dead."

you and toga both stood there in silence.

you didn't know wether to be angry or sad, neither did you even know who to be mad at.

being mad at yourself for not coming sooner and for going out with your friends instead of maybe staying with her that night seemed like the easiest reason but at the same time it wasnt you who killed her but the LOV.

that part was way out of your control.

a few tears began to run down your eyes, but they didn't last long as you remembered togas presence making you wipe them swiftly before looking up to face her yet again.

she seemed bored and she was nibbling on her nails and playing with her outfit.

you knew she had to of been telling the truth, because if she was lying your quirk would of killed her by filling her mind with the guilt of the lie she had told.

you noticed toga staring at you blankly and you sighed, you knew she wouldn't go down without a little push and tug.

"your really a bitch."

you got took off your earrings and put them in the pocket of your cargos, toga was a good fighter that was a known fact but how good she was what you was unsure of.

she watched you patiently as you took off your jewellery, at the same time she also started to prep herself as she somehow pulled out a knife or two from her uniform.

you was surprised she was bringing weapons to a cat fight but it didn't bother you since you was gonna win anyways.

"ughhh how long will you takeeee"

you looked her ass up and down a few times to check her attitude and silently activated your quirk.

as soon as she saw your eyes glow in the slightest she was already on the move.

she was fast.

in a few steps she was already beside you and you wasn't taking any chances, as soon as you'd see her arm swing your duck to avoid the knife.

you tried to get close to her to whisper but she'd distance herself right after so you had little to no choice but to draw her in.