𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

"baby let me explain."

the room went dead silent after he had said that.

on the outside it looked like you was really pissed off and put off even speaking to him but to be honest you didn't really give a fuck.

the only thing the ran through your mind was how you was gonna save your aunt, save yourself and get the fuck out of this ghetto ass trap house they called a base.

you fiddled with your set of customised nails and noticed your pinky nail was broken. you rolled your eyes and-

"ma?"

you hummed and pivoted your body to face dabis direction, you completely forgot all about him and his presence for a sec and had to tap back in.

"go on then explain ian got all day"

he tutted and rummaged through his top draw for what you guessed was any type of substance he could put to his lips, yet from the draw to your surprise he didn't take a cancer stick or any of the sort.

but instead it was a candid photo of you that he must of took god knows when.

he brushed some dust off the photo and placed it down directly beside you, while he traced your face with his finger slowly all while keeping eye contact with you.

as if he was tryna keep you inna trance.

but you was on serious boss shit, you knew his tricks and wasn't gonna let him sway you with them so you slapped his hand away from your face and gestured  for him to hurry up and stop stalling.

"nigga you wasting my damn time."

he rubbed his hand on the spot you hit him and chuckled lightly with a small smile.

"kinky fuck, you liked that huh"

he swung his head back slowly in some sort of amusement by your comment and moved his hair out of his face so he could see you properly.

you looked at him blankly and looked him up and down, you couldn't deny he was fine. so fine.

everything about him was fine, well everything until he open his toxic ass mouth. you chuckled to yourself and rolled your eyes.