MT. Ebott/The Ruins

(Frisk has on an pumpkin colored sweater and black pants, black fuzzy boots, and a pink gemstone heart pin on their hair.)

Waking up here in my house of i get out of bed get out of my blue pjs putting on my clothes and hair pin 
as I head to the living room.

I find ways to entertain myself in a world where your the last person alive well last person alive.

I get my dagger, black pouch belt, grey backpack, pocketknife and head outside and as I do, everything is growing again some animals are thriving on thier own some went extinct, new plants growing and being able to thrive nature is moving on in life but me. . . I'm were the only human left in this world no electricity or protection, phone's ect.

I walk around for a bit trying to find some food but there is none. I ran to the chest to see if There's any material but there all worn out. I guess my only option is that mountain.

I have a rope weapons on my belt and fingerless gloves with a flip on cover on them I'm ready to go down. Tying the rope to a stable rock I separate myself from the rope and only hold on to it with my hands lean back feet wrapped around the rope loosened my feet and descend into the hole.

I made it down without burning my hands or shins yes! Why are thier golden flowers here? I haven't come down here just to look at flowers. I walk into a strange doorway with a symbol engraved on it. I wonder what it means after a while I encounter a flower?

"Howdy!" "GAHH THE FLOWER TALKS!" I yelled as I pointed a dagger at it "Hey! Watch it with that thing! And yes I'm a talking flower." It says nonchalantly like it's a normal thing for him "Who are you?" I asked him as I lowered my dagger and put it in my pouch.

"I'm flowey. Flowey the flower!" "Hmmm. . .You're new to the underground, aren'tcha?" "Uhh. . ." "Golly, you must be so confused." "Someone ought to teach you how thing work around here!" "Someone oughtta teach you to mind your damn business." I say harshly "Hey, that's no way to talk to a kind - hearted stranger!" "So what? Leave me be and get outta the way."

"I need to get some stuff to get back up to the surface." "But. . . The barrier." He started "I have a way out I don't need to take the long way!" "But. . . Don't you wanna at least know about your SOUL?" "About LOVE?" It asks "Dude, why do you wanna show me this stuff so badly? Just get outta the way so I can gather my things and leave." I say harshly.

"Do you WANT my SOUL or something?" I ask because It's probably what it wants but i might be wrong "!!!" "H-how'd you. . .?!" It was taken a back by that question sweating. I was right.

"I didn't know. YOU'RE the one who said it." I reply, now I know "Time to teach you a lesson!" I say i as entered battle my soul flew out of me and entered the box "Do you even know what your doing?" "Uhhhhh yes?" I say histeniently. He sighs. "FINE! If it'll shut you up, I'll play your little game tutorial." "Don't worry, this won't take long at all."

"See that heart? That is your SOUL. The very culmination of your being!" "Your SOUL starts off weak, but-" I pull out my nearly broken sword instead and targeted it. "NOW GET OUTTA HERE!!" I say, and kocked it back into the wall it did a small scream.

"Heh you really showed that flower who's boss. Though it's kinda weird he tried to trick you and steal your SOUL?" An anonymous voice said, i turned to the ghost next to me it had 
longer hair, like a shaggy lob with bangs, pumpkin orange shorts, green sweater without the  yellow stripe, gray fuzzy boots, rosy cheeks, and white pearl earrings.