CHAPTER:- 1

It was a beautiful evening in the later falls and the weather was starting to get chilly. The three beautiful omegas Jin, Jimin and Taehyung were at their beautiful home. They came back an hour ago from their cafe after making a quick stop at the store to shop some groceries. Jin and Jimin were currently in the kitchen making dinner for themselves and their mates who would return home in 20 minutes from their production firm. Jin was stirring the curry in the pot every now and then and Jimin was humming while chopping some veggies. Taehyung was currently in the living room cleaning the mess that he created when he wanted to find a movie to watch at the night after dinner with his friends. He was planning to clean the mess later but was scolded by jin so now he had a pout on his lips and had a cellphone trapped between his shoulder and left ear waiting for his mate to pick the call while he cleans the mess.
As soon as Jungkook picked the call Tae started whining "kookie... when are you coming back?" The voice answerd and it brought a smile to his lips and he excitely said "since you are near the store please bring icecream, we can eat it after dinner." The answer made him pout but he still hummed and after thinking for a while he answered " okay then bring a cake we will eat that". After saying their byes and i love yous, Taehyung pocketed his phone back. "I told you they would say no to icecream since the weather is starting to get cold." Jimin sat down next to him and ruffled his hair. "I know minnie but i wanted to eat icecream." He huffed which made other two omegas chuckle.
The dinner was finally ready. Jimin and taehyung were setting up the table and jin just came out of the kitchen wiping his hands with a towel when the door bell rang. " Hyung they came" a excited voice of Jimin could be heard. "You set the table I will get the door." Jin smiled and went to open the door. When the door opened Jungkook smiled at jin amd hugged him "Hi hyung, it smells delicious in here" and entered the house with a box , certainly the cake his beautiful mate asked for. "Hi hyung" yoongi greeted seokjin and went inside to find his pretty mate at the table. At last Namjoon put his hands around his mates waist and pulled him in and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, "Hi baby, I missed you" they break their soft kiss but were still hugging each other basking in their favourite scents. "I missed you too Joonie". Seokjin said with love in his voice.
They went inside and saw jungkook back hugging tae while tae was looking at the cake they brought and jimin was sitting on yoongi's lap  watching tae with heart eyes. yoongi had placed his head in the crook of Jimin's neck.
This was how they lived usually. Happily and with lots of love.
" its the chocolate cake minnie" Taehyung said with twinke in his eyes. The statement caused Jimin to stand up with excitement and he practically bounced to where taehyung was standing to look at the cake.
All the youngest were looking at the cake which caused the other three to laugh and seokjin finally said "okay its for the dessert comeon lets eat dinner. You three wash up i will heat the food and cut the cake."
The alpha's came in the living room after washing up and all of them had dinner together while talking about their day at work.
After the dinner and eating the cake, they were settled in the living room sitting in couples with Tae on jungkook's lap. Yoongi sitting beside jungkook with his hands around Jimin who had his head kept on yoongi's chest and Namjoon sitting beside Jimin with seokjin's feet on his lap which he was massaging slowly while watching a rom -com that tae selected earlier.
When the movie ended yoongi said "There is a party in the neighbourhood tomorrow for Lee's son's engagement." At this everyone was happy since it was long since they went to some party. "But no one will drink there beacause it is a task to bring tae and joonie home when they are drunk and Jimin is on medications so he cant drink there" jin proposed and all of them agreed because they did not wanted to make Jimin feel left out , though he would'nt have minded it.
So they decided to attend the party on the next day.