𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
The cold breeze pushes gently against my face as we walk and rain spits down onto me, damping my clothes and hair. It's now dark out, i clutch onto my jumper and don't take my eyes off the floor, feeling the awkward atmosphere. The walk is silent, the only sound being mine and robins footsteps and occasionally our faint breathing, we had to sneak out because there was no way camilla and diego would let me out after robin made it out like i was crazy. We walk silently beside each other, the tension growing, becoming suffocating. I don't know how to feel about any of this, about how he dragged me away from my pleading brother, about how he lied, and about the fact that i know no matter what, he won't let me save vance if it means putting myself in even the slightest bit of danger. I avoid conversation, feeling confused, angry, and a mix of other emotions, especially considering i might find my brother dead, mutilated or fuck knows what sick shit. I don't want to risk saying something in the heat of the moment that could screw mine and his relationship up, so i decide to remain quiet. I look up at the dimly lit street ahead of me, it's not far now. I watch as rain falls quickly yet lightly, feeling my clothes and hair starting to cling to my skin. Robins hand gently traces mine so i look down, he holds his hand out for me to take it, i bite my gum anxiously, unsure on whether to take his hand or not. Reluctantly, i sigh and take hold of his hand. He gives it a reassuring squeeze, almost as a reminder that he's here, and i'm safe. I feel my heart relax a bit after it relentlessly throbbing in my chest for the entirety of the walk. As we get closer and closer, my heart becomes increasingly unstable again, my body shaking slightly due to the mix of the freezing night air and my unsettling anxiety. Robin picks up on this, i can tell by the way he grips my hand in a tighter yet comforting way. The dimly lit street becomes not so dimly lit as a light is shone on us from behind, i turn my head to check the source of light while still walking, robin pays no attention to it though. Although unclear, i think it's a car? What looks like the headlights shine brightly into my eyes, i wait for them to adjust and when they do i realise the car isnt moving instead just still on the road, and most importantly, it isn't a car at all. It's a black van. It's the black van. Before i can process whats going on, i see a figure emerge quickly from the side of the van. As the figure approaches, it becomes clear to me, i now see the mask in light. It's the fucking grabber. My breath gets hitched in my throat and all i can manage to do is violently tap robin.
"Wha-" Robin turns around and sees him too, "Fuck y/n run!"
We take off running, our steps loud as our feet slap onto the ground and off again, i look back again, still sprinting, to see it chasing us. I run as fast as i physically can, i can hear my heart beating, throbbing in my head and my breath uneasy. As we run, the footsteps behind get louder and louder until i feel a sharp pain in my right leg and go crashing down to the floor with a cry.
"Y/n!" Robin turns around and runs to me.
Pain shoots from my leg to my torso, i try lift myself off the floor but a sudden stamp on my leg from the man and i can no longer move it. The man walks straight past me to go after robin whos now running towards me. Without thinking, i grab the man's leg and yank back, making him fall. He gets back up but completely ignores me and walks straight over to robin who swings immediately, hitting the man straight in the throat. He grabs his neck, trying his best to bring air into his lungs but his breath is shaky, it stops him as he solely focuses on regaining air. I look back at my throbbing leg to see it soaked in thick crimson-coloured blood and a small handle sticking out of it, the son of a bitch stabbed me. I turn back to see robin rushing towards me, he reaches me and crouches on the floor next to me, cursing when he sees my leg.
"Shit shit-"
"Robin go" I force out
"What no im not- i'm not leaving you here y/n are you crazy"
"Robin leave before he gets both of us"
"Y/n im not goi-"
Behind robin I see the man walking back towards us, his hand balled up into a fist.
"Robin you need to go now"
"Sto-"
He's close. Too close.
"Robin go now!"
With one hard punch, robin falls to the floor unconscious.
"No!" I grab the man's leg again but he simply kicks my hand off.
"You little bi-" is the last thing i hear before knocked unconscious. One harsh stamp to my face and i'm out. All the light is drained from my vision and it's all black.

𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗜 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘, 𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜𝗠 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 (𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄🙄) 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗦 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡!! 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗥 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🫶🏼