"As if you-" I dug my heel on his palm before he could complete the sentence. "When I said I will then I will." I muttered as he winced. "Who are you?!" He shouted as I sighed. There comes that part. "Kang y/n. I'm pretty well known tho. You must know me!" I exclaimed as their eyes widened. "That's what I thought." I mumbled looking at their reaction to my name. "Now will you do me an honor to go to the principal's office or shall I drag you?" I glared as they nodded before running away. Motherfuckers. I rolled my eyes as I turned towards the boy who was still on the floor. "Hey! You okay?" I asked as he nodded while looking down. I twisted my lips as I offered him a hand to get up. He held it gladly before getting up on his feet. "What's your name?" I asked. "Minjae." He whispered as I nodded. "Now, Minjae. I want you to fix yourself up and complain about them to the principal because I can't go there. Otherwise I'll be in the kind of trouble that I don't like." I smiled awkwardly as he stared at me. "A-are you really the d-daughter of-" "Kang Daniel? Yes. The freaking business tycoon is my father. Unfortunately." I mumbled the last part.

"Thanks for helping me." I looked down as the tint of red covered his cheek. I cringed while clearing my throat. "No problem! But please don't tell anyone that I saved you." He nods as I hummed in response. Father dearest won't like another phone call from my college when it's only the first day of my second year. "Are you a fresher tho? Haven't seen you around before!" I said as I observed his way too new face. "Yep. First year in the medical department." He said. "Ahh I see that's why!" I nodded with a huff. Suddenly I heard the bell ringing as my eyes widened and I looked at my watch to check the time. "Oh shoot! I'm late!" I exclaimed and turned around to run but stopped in mid track. I faced Minjae as he stared at me. "Make sure you act tough even if you are not tough. Don't let them eat you, show them what you got! All the very best and welcome to college life!" I smiled before leaving or more like running.

By the time I reached my class which is actually on the 5th floor I was panting hard. I gulp down the lump forming in my throat before fixing my hair. I let out a breath as I pushed the door open. Suddenly the class felt silent and all the eyes were on me but Jesus knows if I care. "Good morning Mrs Choi." I smiled at the teacher who shook her head. "Miss y/n your half hour later on the very first day. Tell me you are not planning to continue your late comer routine this year too!" She said as I twisted my lips. Somehow I was always late even in my first year. "I really didn't want to be late.." I paused. "..at least not today but I can't promise in the future. You know life is really unpredictable!" I exclaimed as she glared at me. "The next time I see you late, you'll be standing outside the class." I gasped at her threat before walking closer to her. "Do you think you'll be able to receive your salary with a decent amount then?" I smirked while pulling away before replacing my expressions with innocence. "Can I take my seat now?" She nodded while looking away.

I straight went towards Sam who was already staring at me with wide eyes and open mouth. "Tell me you didn't just threaten her!" She whispered as I nodded. "What's the point of having a rich ass father if I can't take a little advantage? Besides, people just take my threat seriously when I don't even mean it!" I scoffed while pulling out my notes. "Nice outfit , darling." I rolled my eyes hearing that voice. Turning my head I spotted Frank winking at me. I cringed. "Too bad that I can't return the compliment." I shrugged and turned around. "Damn dude, why do you give him such a cold shoulder?" Sam asked as I played with the pen in between my fingers. "It's not my fault that he does not get the signal of me not being interested in him!" I mumbled as she let out a sigh. Her eyes dropped to black t-shirt I was wearing under my denim jacket. "Where's your locket?" I looked down and saw nothing around my neck.

"I lost it." I mumbled remembering that I got in a fight before coming here. Sam shook her head and focused on the class meanwhile my gaze dropped on a particular person sitting in the front row. I couldn't help but stare at him. Park Jimin. The ultimate coldy and antisocial person of the college but the boy was famous. He paid no attention to anyone. Never got in trouble, always came first in whatever he did. Apparently Jimin was everyone's favorite student but no one was his favorite. Not even me. The whole college pays attention to me but he doesn't and that somehow bothers not because I seek attention. I never had to seek attention in fact, I hated it which resulted in me having only one true friend and that's Sam. I let out a sigh as I leaned my head forward and noticed how focused he was on the things that Mrs Choi is teaching. Never said this for any other boy but Jimin was built differently. His dark brown hairs falling over his forehead, his ash colored slender eyes, the perfect pair of plump lips and the way he carries himself is unique. He is typically cold.