CHAPTER THIRTEEN

SIMON'S P.O.V

A bright light shines between the curtains shining direct to my face. I squeeze my eyes shut to block the light if it's even possible, so I turn the other side as I pull my blanket up to my head hoping to go back to sleep. As if it was waiting for me to settle then it rings reminding me that I need to get up, I hate my alarm.

Five more minutes and I will get up, I turn my alarm off and put my head on the pillow slowly drifting to sleep.

" Good morning sunshine", Nate bangs my door open, pushing all the curtains open before he pulls the blanket off me leaving me bare, good thing I am wearing pajama bottom.

" Nate", I groan trying reaching for the blanket without any luck. " Get out of my room".

" I am not going anywhere and I brother need you to get up", Nate holds both my legs and pulls me out of bed and as much as I try to hold myself I get yanked from the bed onto the floor hitting my head first.

I hear a snap sound coming from my nose, he broke my nose. I immediately ran to the bathroom and there I see blood coming from my nose, he fucking broke my nose! " Aaaahh".

" OMG! are you okay?" Nate rushes next to me as he turns my head forcefully.

" Why did you do that?" I scream at him slapping his hands off.

" I didn't mean to break your nose, I just wanted you to wake up", He says still trying to make me face him.

" I am awake now, you happy", I say trying to clean myself up.

" I am sorry Simon, please let me see", He pleads this time making me to look at him and being met with his sorry face and gave in. He inspects me and smiles, " Well it's not broken just dislocated".

"Why is it bleeding?" I say on a verge of tears, damn it hurts.

" It happens but it's not broken, trust me". He says as turns my head left and right slowly.

" Trust you? I don't think...", I hear another crack sound followed by a rush of pain, he did it again. " Aaaahh, what is wrong with you?"

" I am trying to help, see it's back and the bleed as stopped".

" Stop helping because all you do is hurt me, aren't you supposed to be in your room crying instead of coming into my room and break my nose". The moment I say that I regretted it, especially seeing Nathan's shocked face.

" I will go now", He says in a low voice almost missing it as he walks away.

" Nathan", I call for him but never stops. I hate pain, it makes you say stupid things. I look again back to the mirror to see that my nose is back but the swell is there, no school for me today good thing it's Saturday. We were supposed to go to school because of a match, they are playing a friendly game against a nearby school and Jason asked me to be there. I guess until next time then.

I walk back to my room, seeing it to be in a mess. I pick up the blankets and make the bed, when I was done I walk to the closet and find something to wear which it's just a black sweat pants and a grey t/shirt, since I am not going anywhere I might as well wear something comfy. I go the bathroom to take a quick shower as I try to think of different ways to apologies to Nathan.

It has been three days since the Mason's incident, when I told everyone to go away Nathan broke down and it did hurt me to see him like that. Not knowing what Mason did to him but I was sure it was bad bringing me to hate him at the moment for causing pain to my brother. When he was calm enough he told me what happened at some point I understood Mason's reasons for doing that, but still he did hurt him and it made me angry to see him like that. Good thing Nixon and Victor came back the next day and they didn't hold a grudge against me.