punishment to death

RICHIES p.o.v
So they tryed to escape well me and Kylie stopped them and murriah with her slick mouth as gonna say excuse me hubby and l.a.boss can you get you ugly and fine as out the way and Richie you know you the ugly one so don't even smile then she smirked I said you know you just smirked right this girl jump up and did her happy dance ...... once we got home we had to punish them we locked them in the basement and we made them eat dirt worms and they couldn't take a bath for a week I know y'all like it's mire punishment for is than them but they are not sleeping with us there sleeping in the basement boys in the basement girls in the attic. But let me tell you how I caught Jaden and Jessica j planning on how Thai gonna kill Stephanie and how murriah was talking to her godbrother hakeem about how they go kill Shamika .

So I was going to tell them that I brought lunch but as I hear laughing I put my ear to the door.

No
Okay
I'm going to act like I was not telling the truth telling them that I lo e her and stuff and I want her and not you Then you gonna walk in like you heard it all then start a fight and I sneak up on her and stab her

Okay when will this be
Next Tuesday
Good it will give me enough time to get lesson from murriah to teach me how to cry out t of no where.
Okay well I'm hungry.

Then I went in and said I got burger king for lunch then I got bombrushed by everyone in the house and I.was only talking to 2 people like gosh