2 kids and a selfie

4years later

KYLIE P.O.V
So my two baby nieces are coming down today. I've just picked them up from the airport . My sister went to take care if our mom I'm 16 so I'm legally eligible to watch children .

The two kids in the picture with murriah is his sister kids

Murriah p.o.v
I walked out the bathroom to see to adorable little kids and one off them limited like me when I was little and the other one looked like Stephanie when she wad little. They ran away saying uncle kylie .KYLIE came in and I asked him who is this his first answer was our children dummy and smirk at me after about 8 minutes off a dead look on my fave he said my nieces . I asked whats there name and the dark one alayaiah look like stephanie and destiny looks like me.i hear destiny tell her she is pretty. Then alayaiah said yeah and her hair its really puffy. I said Thanks and they looked around like she heard that i just couldnt help but laugh . I took kylie phone and stared taking selfies then i seen groupies in my selfie and i just went to the bigger screan and i swen kylie photo bomming next thing ya know you see everybody else in the picture well thats me fir trying to take selfies with kids and u cant take pics by myself an yt? Ways so thanks hunny bun.

Tavaris p.o.v

So let me tell yall about what me and murriah did today and what we did in the hallway it made me feel so much more happy than what i was when i was about to fight leonce because he was talking about her was the real boyfriend when it wad my other homeboy mali as in Malachi