KIDDNAPPED

Aariana p.o.v

So the intruder stopped us say we're do you think you all going then out of no were his gang comes out and they put rags over our mouths and the first to fall out is Shamika to use her as an example murriah the kicks the boys in a spot where the sun should not shone unless your a bum who takes baths in the day time then the boys go unforced and murriah ran for help and we all broke away we so on heard q high scream that.sounds like murriah but it sounds like it came From 2 different hallways we then heard a noise that sounded like a pole banging stuff we was about to split up when we seen him dragging murriah by her hair (btw Richie is the intruder) we all was about to jump him of course not Shania who was very light I was holding her when the group of boys came and got us while we were out of breath and we took a big smell of it and we all fell down.

~1Hour later~
Stephanie p.o.v

I wake up and in chained Bahamians already up crying I asked her how long has she been up she said about 15min I soon 'remembered what happened soon everyone else woke up we talked about what happened to murriah when Adriana sais wait murriah where is she was looked around the room and doing murriah but we're she was chained up at was not cool she was up like literally up on the ceiling when we called her and she woke up cursing but that's not new but it was weird this time because she was not speaking English or Spanish or murriah language she was not even speaking baby .she was pointing at the corner it was a camera then she put her mouth to her finger because she Is chained so don't call het crazy . Then Richie and the bums came in and chained us not to be gross but this one kid which was not a bum he was cute even to talica he came in with no shirt on murriah was luck he was the one who un chained her lucky rat.

A/N
Sorry about all the rats going on that's what we call one another so get use to it back to the story

KYLE P.O.V
HI IM KYLE IM THE LEADER OF THE GANG BUT RICHIES IS THE PLANNER SO YOU CAN SAY WE SHARE SPOTS I REALLY THINK MURRIAH JOINYA AND TALICA AEE CUTE LIKE I LIKE THEM MURRIAH IS SO.SKINNY SO WHEN SHE GELL INTO MY ARMS AND I DID NOT WANT TO LET GO BUT I HAD TO GOSH I HATE MY HOB WE TAKE PRRTTY GIRLS BUT CANT HAVE THEN WATCH ONE OF THEN WILL BE MINE

JADEN P.O.V I LIKE STEPHANIE AARIANA MURRIAH ANDANETRA AND TALICA THEY ARE SO FUNNY WHEN I USE TO WATCH THEN WHEN I WAS DOING OFFICE AID AND THEM AT A TABLE TALKIN HAD THE WHOLE CLASS LAUGHING ON THE FLOOR.

RICHIE I LIKE ALL OF THEM BUT MAINLY SHAMIKA AND STEPHANIE THEY JUST MAKE ME NEVER MIND I HAVE A FEELING THAT SAYING THAT IN MY HEAD MIGHT CONE OUY MY MOUTH SI IM GOING TO KEEP THAT TO MYSELF.

Murriah p.o.v

I'm so scared and everyone else is to but I called Robert and he said him Zaylen Tavaris Damien Malachi Khilid Omar and Thomas to come get us them fight agents only.8 boys or MEN they are probably like orphan just a bad character because that's a grown man next thing you know you know you see the door swing open and the boys from our squad came and grabbed us ........ next thing yo know you her about 7-9 girls saying help and its not a girl from the t.u.z our squad