~ chapter 4 ~

SUN POV: ☀️

I was looking away from moon. I was mad at him, how could he even do that?! It was so disrespectful!! He needs to know that's its bad what he did!! Huh?!-

What..  the.. I started to feel moon hand slowly wrapping around my waist, i immediately looked "m-moon... what are you... doing?.." I stared at his eye, wow.. this is the first time I see it that close. But he didn't answer, he just gently held my waist, he suddenly pulled my body close to his, I couldn't help it just to let out a small yelp from the sudden pull "....." my chest was touching his as my whole body did, my hands were on his chest as I looked at him confusedly, staring right into his beautiful red eyes. His hands were so gentle, his claws gently trusting into the back of my shirt, feeling it on my back made me shiver, they were right at my spine. My rays slowly went in as he stared at me "m-moon?...." I felt my face slowly heat up as I noticed him moving his head closer to mine, I kept on staring at him, slowly his lips were so close to mine. Was he trying to kiss me?! His lips were so close... I could feel his warm breathing on mine, he was.. really trying to. But be didn't move. Hmm.. I began to slowly look at his lips waiting for him to kiss me. But it didn't happened, what is he doing?.. i slowly looked up to just to meet his gaze, he was staring at me?! My face heats up more and more as moon deeply red eyes meet mine. While I was staring back at him I slowly started to feel moon other hand on my chin, I flinched as his claws and soft fingers touched my chin, he gently pulled my lower lip down whit it, witch made me blush even more, I thought I will pass out from all the heat I felt.

He then slowly merged our lips together. Giving small bites on my lips as his tounge began to explore my mouth. I whined a little as I felt his sharp teeth on my lips, slowly trusting into it gently. Damn.. he was good at this. I moved my head closer to his slowly kissing back and trying to take what he gave to him .. but he was just.. to good. My hands gently gripped on moon shoulders the sleeves, moon seem to notice it and he began to kiss more deeply. Oh my.. I was about to faint.. it was so good, I didn't wanted it to end at all.. just a little more please.. please moony.. I want more of you.

He soon pulled away from the kiss revealing his full tounge that was in my mouth seconds before, it was huge and long. I slowly looked up at him, panting and blushing hardly, I was looking like a tomato.. for sure. My little tounge was out too, only a small saliva connecting both of our tounges together, jesus.. one more of this and I'll sure faint.

My hands gripped his sleeves again, he just smiled at it as he slowly moved his tounge back to his mouth. No! Moon! I want more!! Please!.. but he couldn't hear my thoughts of course.. I did the same, then I touched my lips, feeling the little bite marks on it, it made my rays spin. I felt them, and he.. moon did them..

He seemed to notice me, daydreaming about him, and he gently touched my cheek, making me lift my gaze up to him "....." I just looked at him, he looked so.. calm?.. how ?! I was about to explode?! And he was smiling at me?! Oh come on?!

I slowly moved away from him, in a bratty way. I turned around and crossed my arms, my back facing him. He just stared at me in a little confusion, I could hear him moving his hand around like: -what?! -now why?!
Pfft- I bet he was getting frustrated.

I flinched when I felt something on my back "....." it was moon again, I ignored it and kept my arm crossed, while I closed my eyes. Then he finally spoke. " you can't ignore me forever..." I didn't answered, ignoring him, he just chuckled "Okay then sunny... we need to do this in the hard way then~" this got me curious.. what did he mean by that?.. and why was he saying it in that tone.. weird..

"M-Moon!" I felt him picking me up and placing me on his shoulder, what was he thinking?! Kissing me then picking me up?! Who do he think he is?! I tried to his back and his shoulder but it seemed like nothing worked, his soft hand was on my waist again, his claws in my flesh a little. Why were he doing this?.. what did he wanted?..

I just sighed giving up, he just chuckled and smiled at it. We were walking somewhere.. but where- oh the castle! To our little room! Maybe he's just tired! Maybe he wants to sleep! And maybe he doesn't want to be alone! Oh ho ho! I'm so smart!

Soon we reached up to the room, I smiled thinking about what we could do! We could play whit the puppets! Or board games?! Oh wait- moon must be tired.. hm.. I could read bedtime story to him! I felt his hand grabbing into my waist, I yelped again he then placed me down on the.. bed? What? Now I was really confused.. "Moon?.. are you not tired?.. I thought that's why we came up.." I asked softly, before noticing he changing into something comfortable. I watched as he got fully naked, of course his back was facing me bit I could still see some areas naked. Oh my..  my head heated up again.

"Tired?.. oh no no no sun" He chuckled, he finished and walked up to him "I'm not tired at all" He smiled, slowly getting on top of me, moving himself between my legs making me open them wider, placing his hands next to my head as I just stared at him, "in fact~ I'm quite hungry~" He smirked and licked his teeth. "O-oh? Hungry? Sure! We can make something to eat!" I was about to sat up when he grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back on the bed "no sun~ I'm hungry for something else~" I stared at him, confused, what? He was hungry? But for what? "Uh.. moon.. I don't understand you.. what do you mean?.." I saw his eyes widen a little, he got confused as he slowly sat back letting me go "Sun..  I'm gonna ask a serious question.." He said, making me curious more, I slowly sat up and looked at him, nodding and waiting for the question "do you know... what 'sex' is?"  I looked at him, staying silent, he wanted to have- 'that' whit me?! That's why he was acting like that?!and I was thinking about bedtime story's?! "Y-yes.. I know what is that... w-why?.." I asked, feeling my face heat up again, he looked at me and sighed in relief, I couldn't wait longer.. I needed to know it! "Moon.. do you want to... have.. that..  whit me?..." I asked, looking at him, I could see he blushed a little at it but nodded.

Oh God..