Ch 32 : Twisted

Previously...

Alvaro : He's fine but he's making be not fine💀.

Fang : What happened?

Alvaro : He keeps asking about what happened and what was that bandage on his neck and why he had so many injuries and why i looked so beat up and why he was in the infirmary room and why was he not at mission and how-

Draco : Okay okay... That's enough.. Now you're making us feel tired.

Gopal : Btw... Anyone else wants a snack?

All : Yeah..

Fang : I'm tired after all that fighting.

Meanwhile with Irene

Kaizo : What..?

Irene : Nothing.. You looked worried that's why.

Kaizo : Hm.. He didn't make any sense to me..

Flashback.

Alvaro : Lay!

Irene : He's fine... Just a fever.

Kaizo : Who  are you?!!

?? : That's not a good way to treat your quests! Right captain kaizo!?

Draco : What do you want? And stay away from alvaro and aaron!

?? : Okay..*he moved backwards* enough?

Fang : What's your motive??

?? : Hmm... To join you! Well i will start with an introduction ig!

Well.. I'm Milan!

And I'm here for your powers!!

New chapter!!

(Thought of changing my writing style a bit!)

" Well, I'm Milan.. And I'm here for you powers! " Said the mysterious boy.

"What?!" Others suddenly backed away... Preparing to fight him.

" Woah.. Woah... Calm down.. I was just joking!" said the mysterious guy while laughing at how the heroes were ready to kill him.

" and about my motive... I just want to join you guys to fight him." He said frowning when he said 'him'.

"And why should we believe you?" Kaizo asked him.

"Aish... This is harder than i thought! I ju-" Milan was interrupted by Alvaro.

"Before saying anything else... What did you do to Aaron?!" Alvaro yelled angrily.

"Oh.. I just temporarily sealed his miracle powers. Since it was the reason all thid happened!" He then took out something from his pocket and threw it towards Alvaro.

"What is this?" Alvaro asked looking at the card.

"You wanted to know i was right? Read it."

                   Space Attack Unit

Agent Milan

Section : Vortiz
Mode : Battle///Spy
V-code : Frvt

"Space attack unit?" Alvaro frowned.

"Yep. And i was sent here to help you guys! Well... Actually i myself asked them if i could help you!" Milan said smiling.

"But commander didn't tell us anything about you." Kaizo said suspicious of him.

"Idk about that. That's you job to find out. And for now... I want you to trust me. I promise.. I won't betray you guys! You can take this...*gives them a device* if you press that button then all my powers will be gone...I'm giving you this.. So that you can trust me." Milan said.