Otherwise, It Will Fall Back

Start from the beginning

"..."

Please, shut up.

Jian Luo coughed lightly, and he said, "Tie Zhu is my eldest brother. He usually takes good care of me."

I can't control that much, it's just a dream anyway, God forgive this bad man! Mainly because he doesn't want to die now!

Lu Shifeng lightly opened his thin lips and repeated: "Big brother?"

Tie Zhu thought that Jian Luo was shy, so he didn't force it: "Yes, you can call me eldest brother!"

...

The room was silent.

It seemed that the explanation was clear, but the awkward and strange atmosphere did not disappear because of this.

Jian Luo was about to change the subject. He said to Tie Zhu, "That, Zhu, didn't you say you brought me something? What?"

As soon as he mentioned this, Tie Zhu got excited, and saw that he suddenly took out a large piece of woodcut sculpture from his trousers, handed it to Jian Luo like a treasure, and was very excited: "Luoluo, this is me. Made by myself, this is me, you see, is it very similar, there are two sculptures, one is you and the other is me, which means that we will last forever and never be separated."

"..."

They are two and they will never be separated, brother, are you kidding me?

Jian Luo didn't look at the wood carvings at all, and his eyes fell on Lu Shifeng's body not far away, meeting those red eyes, feeling a little pressure.

His desire to survive was still very strong, so he stuffed the woodcarving into Tie Zhu's hands, looking for reasons: "Well, Brother Tie Zhu, if we want to never be separated, it would be better for the two of them to be together, Geely, what do you think?"

Tie Zhu looked at Jian Luo suspiciously.

Jian Luo wiped the sweat from his forehead and said to Tie Zhu: "Okay, okay, go back when the things are delivered, I'll find you at another time."

"No, Luoluo..."

"It's nothing to worry about, just go!"

"etc......"

'Boom!'

The door was closed.

After sending this time bomb away, he finally breathed a sigh of relief, turned his head to look at Lu Shifeng, and felt a little guilty: "My eldest brother just likes to joke, don't worry about it."

Lu Shifeng tapped his slender finger on the table, and the man said slowly, "Who is he?"

"Um?"

"Your historical boyfriend."

"..."

Do you remember this one.

Jian Luo recalled that she had counted her boyfriend to Lu Shifeng, and said embarrassingly, "No."

Lu Shifeng: "Should I ask for you?"

"Okay, the first one." Jian Luo sighed: "But he is an honest man. He held hands on the largest scale, and he got married soon after, so it can be considered that there is no intersection."

It's incomparable to Lu Shifeng. Old Lu hit a home run as soon as he came up!

Lu Shifeng also seemed to have thought of this, and was quite satisfied: "Well."

"..."

Jian Luo decided to do something to ease the atmosphere, and then he heard the pigs barking outside, and then he reacted: "Yeah, the pigs haven't been fed yet."