4th of july

Your laying on your bed in your room on your phone your back facing the door. You hear a knock. "Come in" you say quietly but loud enough for them to hear. "Hey" you hear a deep voice say you feel the bed move. Someone lays next to you. You turn your phone off to face them. "Hey steven" you say turning to look at him. "You nervous for the Deb  Ball?" He questions. "Why would I, I'm going with you" you say making both of you smile. Lover quietly playing in your room. "Why are you in your room it's the 4th of July?" He questions. "Yeah no I'm not going out there, it's chaos and arguments left and right" you say. "Okay your not wrong" he agrees laughing. You run to his room. "Y/nnnnn why you gotta run" he says chasing you. He closes the door behind him. You lay on his bed which is much more comfortable. He grabs your waist and tries to push you off the bed. Your about to fall. "How dare you" you say a smile on your face as your about to fall. But if your going down so is he. You grab his arm dragging him off the bed and onto you. It hurts more than it sounds. He moves still on top of you both his hands on either side of your head. His legs on either side of yours. Your eyes on eachother. The door starts to open. He throws himself beside you and you both smile at jeremiah as your on the hard cold floor. "You guys are weird as hell" he says before exiting. You both laugh. You both run to the dock. You see belly and conrad about to kiss. You both almost get hit by a firework. You both run back to the house. "That was absolutely terrifying I was right I should've stayed inside!" you tell Steven both of you still running. "But it was fun wasn't it" he says knowing he's accomplished something. "Your right but still" you say falling to the grass to catch your breath. He lays next to you to do the same.