bonfire.

Your fit:

"You are going to be cold" Steven says

"Great for me then" you say in the car.
You all get out of the car the boys go their separate ways and their all flirting with girls. You sit on the beach. later  You hear a fight going on and your fucking wasted so you can't stand. You hear police sirens. You try to stand as everyone flees but you fall imidiatly. Someone picks you up by your waist. "Kidnapper put me down" you say. You recognize the cologne imidiatly. "Steven?" Hes now carrying you bridal style. "Shh your wasted were going home." He says as he sits down jere helping him put you in the car. Your head is on stevens lap. "Steven?" You say. "Yeah?" He says his hand on your stomach. "My head hurts" you say. "Shh I know I know" he says putting the blanket I the car on you. You wake up an arm around your waist, in between their legs your head on their chest and your arm wrapped around their neck. Laurel is scolding you all and it takes you a minute to realize the person your with Is Steven. Laurel finishes her rant/scolding. Steven picks you up bridal style and brings you to his room, he lays you down on his bed and lays next to you his arm around you. He pulls the blanket over you and him.