home alone part 2

Since jere didn't get to spend time with his boys last night he's going today and the moms said they wanted one more ladies night, conrad and belly who knows where their staying tonight because they didn't tell you where they just said not her. You wake up no one beside you but your still in Steven's room. You go downstairs. He's in the kitchen. "Hey y/n jeres hangover smoothie thing I in the fridge for you, he made it last night for you" he says. 
"Thanks god" you say as he laughs. You drink it.

You change into this

You jump on the couch

You jump on the couch. "Heyyy Steven" you say laying your head on his lap. "Oh come on you just got me killed" he says looking at his game and then down at you. You get up and walk to the kitchen. He follows you to the kitchen a smile on his face. He grabs your hand and spins you. "Hey steven are you going to that party tomorrow?" You ask. "Yeah why?" He says. "Can you drive meee" you say. Sure.

1:12 am

"Alright I'm heading to bed" you say. "K I'll be In my room" he says. 20 minutes pass and it's raining and you hear thunder. "STEVEN" you yell coming into his room. "What's up?" He says his hair messy his eyes barley open. He sits up revealing that he isn't wearing a shirt. You sit on his bed and look at him. "Fine come on" he says lifting the covers for you and opening his arms so you can lay on him. You lay on him your head on his chest, your arms wrapped around him and his wrapped around you lightly.