You Are Not Carrying My Child

Start from the beginning

Everything seemed to change in an instant.

At the critical moment, Lu Shifeng fell down, his movements were fast, the pad was on the bottom, and Jian Luo fell directly on top of him.

Jian Luo let out a painful cry: "Well..."

Lu Shifeng sat up and looked at him: "Did you fall?"

"No." Jian Luo: "I'll just call it casually, so as to highlight the atmosphere."

...

Lu Shifeng didn't even look at him, got up and was about to leave.

When Jian Luo saw that he was leaving, how could this be possible? He finally met Lu Shifeng once in a dream. If he missed this opportunity, wouldn't his source of happiness be lost?

Thinking of this, Jian Luo quickly followed: "Where are you going?"

Lu Shifeng stopped and turned to look at him: "Practice flying."

Ah, Jian Luo remembered, that group of people laughed at the Marshal's inability to fly. I never imagined that when the child was a child, he was not a child of heaven, but this script.

Jian Luo saw that the rain was so heavy: "Can't you stop the rain and practice again? You have to do it now? The rain is so heavy, you can't practice well, right? Just wait."

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids to look at him, although he was still young, that aura had already formed, and the man's aura was very strong, he said, "The rain won't wait for people to find a good place to escape, and others won't wait. You grow up."

...

Jian Luo was stunned.

For a moment, he suddenly understood why Lu Shifeng had grown into such a paranoid and strict character when he was an adult. Maybe they couldn't blame Lu Shifeng for not understanding gentleness. If he was not gentle and forgiven when he was a child, what would happen? Do you treat others kindly?

Everyone said he was impersonal, but no one ever came to pity him.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo sighed inwardly and said, "Where are you going to practice, I'll accompany you."

Lu Shifeng has been looking at Jian Luo since just now, and he didn't miss any of Jian Luo's expressions. He lightly opened his thin lips: "Are you pitying me?"

...

Dead children are quite sensitive.

Jian Luo pinched hia waist: "Did you make a mistake, there's flat ground everywhere, where do I go to shelter from the rain, I'm human, I can't fly, and I'm pregnant with your child, where do you want me to go? What if you encounter a bad or bad dragon!"

His aura was too strong, no matter how calm the young Lu Shifeng was, he was no match for an unreasonable pregnant husband.

Lu Shifeng: "You are not carrying my child."

? ? ?

Jian Luo's eyes widened in disbelief: "Are you really going to abandon your wife and children?"

Lu Shifeng: "You are carrying his child, not me now."

"..."

How old are you?

Young man, your thinking is a little dangerous, has no one ever told you?

Jian Luo was silent, he shouldn't think that the juvenile version of Lu Shifeng is easy to bully, maybe it will be more difficult to deal with than the adult version, forget it, he should be honest.