Chapter 06.10

Chapter 6

    The flying sword is called Fu Yue, which means killing, and it is a fierce sword.

    It used to be the sword of the Demon Lord. After the Demon Lord was killed by the head of the Cangsheng faction, the sword found another owner and chose Yan Xue.

    It is said that whoever holds this sword will take over the position of the demon king and become the new ruler of the demon world.

    The future ruler of the demon world, the direct disciple of the head of the Cangsheng sect, and the younger junior sister are controlling the flying sword, killing the alien species whose average strength is only the mid-level of the refining period.

    Yan Xue stared at the 17 or 18 soldier ants in front of her with piercing eyes. The corridors were already full, and there were more alien species in the warehouse, but they couldn't be squeezed out. All they could do was stick out their curved tentacles and hideous heads.

    Feijian cut off the brains of these soldier ants one by one like chopping a watermelon.

    The ant's head fell from the sky like a huge hailstone, and the corpses quickly piled up.

    A group of soldier ants died, and the soldier ants in the warehouse swarmed up fearlessly.

    Feijian was trembling with excitement, depriving any species of life would make it excited, excited and even enjoy it!

    It is not bloodthirsty like some other fierce swords, it enjoys the killing itself more.

    The corpses of soldier ants at the door of the warehouse quickly piled up into a hill, and there were no soldier ants in the warehouse, only worker ants responsible for carrying supplies.

    All the soldier ants were killed, and the worker ants continued to join the battle.

    As soon as the worker ants rushed out, the mountain of corpses piled up at the door suddenly collapsed. The few worker ants who rushed forward were buried by the mountain of corpses, and the worker ants who followed immediately hit the mountain of corpses, and their huge bodies were knocked over.

    The more than one hundred worker ants in the back were like dominoes, crashing into cars in a row, turning somersaults in unison, with their six feet in the sky.

    They kicked their feet and struggled to get up.

    Feeling the dazzling light, he immediately raised his head, and saw a shining flying sword appearing in the dim warehouse.

    The worker ants curled up their tentacles nervously, feeling fear involuntarily.

    Since this sword can kill all the most powerful soldier ants, wouldn't it be easier to kill them!

    One of the worker ants was so frightened that he completely lost his sanity, turned around abruptly, and tried to escape in the opposite direction.

    Those worker ants who had lost their judgment watched it run and followed it.

    The scene became extremely chaotic. There were worker ants fleeing frantically, worker ants who were at a loss and didn't know whether to escape or fight, and worker ants who were not afraid of death and went forward to find the flying sword desperately.

    Junior Sister didn't let Fei Jian chase those escaped worker ants, but dealt with the diehards in front of her.

    Feijian's evil spirit spread freely, and he let out a cry of crying blood.