Orphans and Widows

Start from the beginning

Jian Luo: "Okay."

He is generally very cooperative with other people's work, and the costumer may see him very cooperative and say more: "You look really cute, no wonder you are likable."

Jian Luo blushed: "Yes, yes, there is no more."

The costumer smiled and said, "It's the first time I've seen an adult give something to others."

"Really?"

"Real."

Jian Luo was elated, but he tried her best to be restrained, and asked casually, "Your Marshal... Haven't you talked to someone before?"

...

In fact, I talked to Lu Shifeng about this before, but he still wanted to snoop on other people's mouths.

The costumer thought for a while: "It seems to have been."

? ? ?

Jian Luo's smile froze on his face, he pretended not to care: "Really? Who is it?"

The costumer took his measurements and began to choose styles. He said, "Your Highness, Princess, didn't Her Royal Highness always have a marriage contract with the Marshal?"

Oh yes.

She didn't say that Jian Luo had forgotten a little.

It seemed that the princess did have a good relationship with Lu Shifeng before, and the princess had always been aggressive towards himself. Should he ask Lu Shifeng?

Thinking of this matter, Jian Luo hesitated, but think about it, after the child is born, what will he do to him?

Even if they marry the princess, it has nothing to do with them, right?

Thinking of this, Jian Luo was relieved again, and he said, "That's right, it's good, he is quite a match for Her Royal Highness the princess."

The costumer felt that he might have said something wrong, and smiled embarrassingly.

...

Because of this little episode, when Lu Shifeng came back in the evening, he received an unprecedented cold reception. If it were normal times, if Jian Luo saw him, he would at least take the initiative to come over and ask if he was busy with work. Have you eaten or taken a bath?

But today, Jian Luo was lying on the sofa. Seeing him come in, he raised her head and ignored it.

Lu Shifeng sat down on the sofa calmly: "Why, are you unsatisfied with the clothes you tried on this afternoon?"

Jian Luo: "Satisfied."

"Have you troubled you again?"

"No."

"Physical discomfort?"

"Comfortable."

"..."

There was a moment of silence in the air.

Straight men can never understand why human beings are like this today. Lu Shifeng used the most primitive and effective method: "I'll give you a supplementary card, and buy something you like in the future."

If it were the past, Jian Luo would happily hug him and thank him, but today, Jian Luo just closed the book: "Thank you, I'm a little sleepy, I'll go to bed first."

"..."

Lu Shifeng felt the pressure.

This is the first time that Jian Luo went to bed. Since having this bed of the elf family, his sleep quality has improved a lot, and he is used to putting his hands on the quicksand before going to bed every day, which is a little magic.