I Take You As My Wife

Start from the beginning

When Lu Shifeng saw his appearance, combined with Jian Luo's heartless remarks before, he said sadly, "Why, do you see the right one?"

Jian Luo was discussing cooperation with his boss, and he was very happy to hear the word "suitable": "Well, that's great."

"..."

The fire in Lu Shifeng's heart suddenly came up.

He worked hard to advertise for Jian Luo, he thought that he could get some kindness and gentleness, at least in the worst case, he had to exchange a few words "Brother Long is amazing", right?

Who knows how to find some unknown comments, the most annoying thing is that Jian Luo still thinks it's okay?

Great, great.

It seemed he was so used to it.

Lu Shifeng sat up a little, ready to talk: "Jian Luo..."

On the sofa, Jian Luo stood up and walked out happily: "I'm going out to make a long-distance call, you can continue reading, oh yes, there are steamed buns in the pot at noon, it should be still warm, go by yourself. Eat it."

The voice fell and he ran away.

Lu Shifeng was almost stunned. He dared to say that in hundreds of thousands of years, since he became the Dragon King, no one has dared to be so presumptuous, and the possibility of even throwing him away and running away is unique. Lu Shifeng dared to say, If it were anyone else today, it would definitely die horribly.

But - Jian Luo.

Lu Shifeng sat on the sofa for a while, sulking, and finally stood up and walked out the door. Secretary Jin outside did his duty: "Where are you going, sir?"

Lu Shifeng: "In the kitchen, Jian Luo said he kept the buns."

Thinking of this, the Marshal is not so angry,

At least Jian Luo still has him in his heart, and will leave him meals no matter what time. In that case, please forgive him. After all, he is still young and ignorant. Hold on.

Thinking of this, the corner of the Marshal's lips changed into a smile again.

Secretary Jin, who was walking in front of him, began to wonder whether he was alive or dead: "The buns made by Luoluo are very delicious, not only for the subordinates, but even for the elves!"

Lu Shifeng's smile stopped, and his whole body began to get cold: "Really?"

"That's right." Secretary Jin thought he didn't like those elves, and comforted him a few words: "Those elves have helped a lot, and during the live broadcast today, they have been helping to cook and have packed a lot of food. The steamed buns, five people didn't finish it at noon, and there's still a lot left."

...

The corridor was silent except for footsteps.

Lu Shifeng paused, and the sudden stop made Secretary Jin turn her head strangely, and as a result, she met those deep red eyes, which were deep and scary.

This kind of look is really familiar to Secretary Jin. This is definitely the look that Lu Shifeng only gets when he is in a very bad mood.

Then, I heard the Marshal ask word by word: "So, the food in the kitchen is the leftovers from you?"

A layer of cold sweat broke out from behind Secretary Jin's back, and for a moment she fully understood that if she dared to say "yes" today, I'm afraid she would die on the spot.

"That, of course not!" Secretary Jin smiled awkwardly: "It was specially kept by Luoluo. He said that you definitely want to eat meat, so he specially left two cages of meat buns to keep warm."