Everyone Has a Chance

Start from the beginning

...

Early in the morning

Jian Luo jumped up from the bed: "Ah, wake up!"

Usually, Lu Shifeng had already woken up at this time, but what he didn't expect was that the Marshal tonight was slowly awakening.

Lu Shifeng opened his eyes, sat up, was silent for a while, and never said a word.

Jian Luo, who was stretching beside him, saw that he didn't say a word, and felt a little strange: "What's the matter, you didn't sleep, okay?"

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and glanced at him: "You slept well?"

Jian Luo scratched his head: "It's okay."

In fact, it wasn't too bad. Last night was a strange night. He not only dreamed of his own childhood, but also of the dragon clan, and some scenes of the dragon clan that he had never seen before. He also dreamed of a group of small dragons.

But these are always embarrassed to talk about in front of the Marshal, so Jian Luo simply praised the bed: "This bed is really good, it has the effect of boosting the fun, I didn't wake up very much last night, if I change it to the previous one , you will definitely get cramps all the time."

Lu Shifeng retracted his gaze and said softly, "Well."

Jian Luo felt that something was wrong with him. After getting along for so long, he still had the ability to observe the situation, so he asked, "What's the matter? You didn't sleep well last night?"

Lu Shifeng stood up abruptly: "Very good."

"..."

Jian Luo sat on the bed and watched the movements of the Marshal. He put on a straight and somewhat strange and cold military uniform. The handsome face was unsmiling, the corners of his lips were pursed, and his eyes never looked over from the beginning to the end. There seems to be some kind of alienation in them.

Just—weird.

After Lu Shifeng put on his clothes, he glanced at Jian Luo: "I have something to do today, and I will leave Secretary Jin to accompany you."

Jian Luo smiled brightly: "Okay."

"You..." Lu Shifeng looked at Jian Luo's innocent eyes, and met those dark eyes from last night in a trance, but the child's eyes were always full of sadness and kept crying. It was as if there were endless grievances and sufferings.

Inexplicably, Lu Shifeng opened his mouth and said, "Will you be bored, or I should hurry up..."

Jian Luo simply said, "No way!"

The word "come back" was stuck in his throat by the marshal.

Jian Luo still doesn't know whether to live or die: "I have arrangements with the three elves you gave me today, and I'm going to try it out today. You can rest assured that I won't be bored."

He is such an understanding angel!

It never brings trouble and trouble to people!

Because he is so caring and thoughtful, are you very moved, Mr. Marshal?

Lu Shifeng smiled and said, "Have fun."

Jian Luo originally wanted to wait for two compliments, but he never expected that Lu Shifeng would just ignore it like that. Forget it, maybe he was in a bad mood and couldn't care too much about the big boss!

...

In the morning, Jian Luo personally cooked the meal.

It's been a long time since he ate steamed buns, so he prepared to steam them himself. Fortunately, steamed buns generally don't need too many ingredients, just a waste of time.