Otherwise, Sleep In Separate Beds

Comenzar desde el principio

The action was stuck, and the atmosphere was a little awkward.

Jian Luo coughed lightly: "What, what's wrong?"

Lu Shifeng stood at the top of the steps and glanced at him: "Dragon people don't need drinking water as much as humans, this is specially prepared for you."

"......Oh."

Speaking of which, it is really rare to see him drinking water. It seems that compared with the dragon race, the human body is a rookie in every aspect.

Lu Shifeng took a small step forward, dragged Jian Luo forward, and said, "You don't need to take the law of the weak and the law of the strong I just said."

Jian Luo did not expect that the Marshal would explain in a condescending manner, and was slightly surprised: "Huh?"

"We will do anything to achieve our goals." Lu Shifeng's handsome face looked sharp and his voice was low: "There are usually two ways to do this."

Jian Luo applauded extremely: "What can I do?"

Lu Shifeng's thin lips parted lightly: "Become a strong man, or depend on a strong man."

"..."

Jian Luo was at a loss for words. If he took a seat, wouldn't he be the one who attached herself to the strong?

But think about it again, is the noble and glamorous Marshal Lu trying to explain it to him? Lu Shifeng, because he was afraid that he would think too much, so he explained it to himself?

This guess inexplicably made Jian Luo feel a little happy.

There was a lot less haze of cranky thinking before. As the saying goes, there must be a way to the front of the mountain. He is too entangled now and it is useless.

Jian Luo walked beside Lu Shifeng, he touched his stomach unconsciously, and whispered, "Brother Long."

Lu Shifeng looked at him sideways, saw Jian Luo rubbing his stomach and asked, "What's the matter, tired?"

Jian Luo's hand was on his stomach, and across a layer, he could feel the pulse of blood inside. It was very strange. Sometimes the connection between mother and child is so subtle, he raised his face and talked to Lu Shifeng. Looking at each other for a moment, for a moment, he wanted to ask Lu Shifeng impulsively.

Will you protect me?

Will you set me free when the baby is born?

What do you... take me for?

Many questions were about to come out of his mouth, but he swallowed the words again. In the end, Jian Luo just smiled: "No, they are very good."

Only then did Lu Shifeng withdraw his attention: "Well, hold on a little longer, we're going to the Fairy Bazaar."

The so-called elf market is probably the trading market for elves. Occasionally, a lot of aliens will come to buy some things. The elves have clever minds and strong hands-on ability. Because most of them are introverted, so even more focus on some works and hand weaving.

Most of the elves know some magic, and when magic is given to the hand-made products, many unexpected effects and surprises will often be produced.

This is why the elves have the confidence and courage to ask Dark Star for help and cooperation. It is their confidence and capital. Their unique magical abilities can often be used in many aspects, whether it is combat or daily life, they are all good practical skills.

Standing at the door of the market, Jian Luo looked at the words on the sign and read out: "All Things Street."

The name is rather strange.