I see whether you are happy or not

Start from the beginning

Secretary Jin stood at the door to greet him, and Secretary Jin took his cloak: "Sir."

"Well." Lu Shifeng glanced at her: "What happened to those elves? If he doesn't like it, he will transfer people tomorrow for a reason."

If you tease Jian Luo and play with him, there will be no ambiguity in the business.

The idea of ​​the Marshal is very good and very appropriate, but what I never expected is that when Secretary Jin mentioned this place, her face was embarrassed, and she faltered: "Al, alright?"

Lu Shifeng frowned: "What do you mean?"

Secretary Jin went out of her way: "Luoluo gets along pretty well with a few elves."

? ? ?

Lu Shifeng is a little hard to believe. After all, the elves are relatively shy and reserved, and they are a little arrogant in their bones. They should not get along with the carefree people like Jian Luo, not to mention that those people still want to reward themselves. Yes, the guy at the banquet looked fierce and looked like he was going to eat people. He got along just fine now?

The Marshal was a little unhappy.

Lu Shifeng stepped forward and walked in: "I'll take a look."

The back garden of the elves is always full of vines, which is poetic and picturesque. Walking through the green vine corridor, there is a laughter not far away:

"Come, come, come again."

"I'm bullshitting, I'm bullshitting, hahaha."

"I'm so lucky today!"

Lu Shifeng stood on the spot, looking at Jian Luo who was wearing loose clothes in the garden not far away with a look on his face, although his belly was already big, it did not reduce the flexibility of his shuffling movements in the slightest. A little stiff, but barely able to keep up.

Jian Luo's sitting posture is extremely casual. He even took off his coat, so he was wearing a small T-shirt. If it wasn't for his big belly, which restricted his movement difficulty, Lu Shifeng reckoned that he could go up to the sky, and he stood beside him quietly. Looking at him, he seemed to be able to see a steady stream of surging anger from him. That person didn't have to do anything, just sitting there, he could easily attract his attention.

This is also how Lu Shifeng felt about Jian Luo for a long time.

Although life is very difficult, although it is very hard, Jian Luo will not frown for too long, he is like a hot and bright sun, there may be occasional dark nights, but it will not be too long, he will rise again and continue to shine brightly.

Fragile and hard, weak and strong.

Lu Shifeng never thought that Jian Luo's good life was because of him. Instead, he felt that even without himself, Jian Luo could slowly start his career.

Some people's light cannot be blocked.

The elf sitting on a chair not far away said, "Your Highness, don't you go back to wash up, what if the Marshal returns?"

Jian Luo hurriedly said, "It's alright, he's early."

"This..." The elf hesitated: "It's better to prepare."

The movements in Jian Luo's hand didn't stop: "No, no, I'll just say I'm going to study when the time comes."

"Yes?"

"Yes......"

Jian Luo's movements paused, and the familiar bass seemed to be under a spell. He turned his head stiffly and met the eyes of the Marshal.