Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Huh?"

"Then my legs may be weak." Jian Luo breathed a long sigh of relief and said pitifully, "I thought I couldn't last that long."

Thanks to him trying to find a topic to delay time.

Lu Shifeng took out a white handkerchief and handed it to him: "Wipe it."

Jian Luo was stunned for a moment, and then realized that this was to wipe the sweat off his forehead, and he took it: "Thank you."

Lu Shifeng said to Secretary Jin, "Take him back."

Secretary Jin: "Yes!"

Jian Luo was still in place to cushion his weak legs. Suddenly, when Lu Shifeng was about to leave, he subconsciously asked, "Where are you going?"

There were two rows of soldiers from the Dragon Clan standing outside, and their eyes glanced here intentionally or unintentionally, watching how the Marshal comforted his little wife, it was a joy to watch, thinking about who the Marshal had coaxed before, even if he didn't smoke you. It's been considered merciful, and it's really not easy to be able to hold back his good-natured words now.

Lu Shifeng stopped, turned around and looked at Jian Luo: "What do you think?"

Jian Luo: "Are you going to find her?"

There was not much expression on Lu Shifeng's handsome face, and those blood-red eyes stared at Jian Luo quietly: "She made her mind up on you."

The voice was quiet and steady, but inexplicably contained a trace of murderous intent: "Damn it."

"..."

Jian Luo felt choked.

Lu Shifeng's aura was too strong and he was afraid.

The queen ran away, and the leader would definitely blame him, and as the last person who had contact with the queen, he would not be easily let go. Thinking of this, he walked to Lu Shifeng with small steps: "I am not her accomplice."

Lu Shifeng gave him a condescending glance: "I know."

Jian Luo thought about it and decided to confess and be lenient: "She wanted me to go with her, but I didn't."

After speaking, he glanced at Lu Shifeng a few more times, wanting to observe the reaction of the Marshal, but he was not surprised by Lu Shifeng's face.

Jian Luo hesitated: "Aren't you shocked at all?"

Lu Shifeng said: "It's obvious, isn't it, if you leave, you won't be standing here."

"..."

Unable to refute.

Jian Luo felt very boring, and he muttered: "What if I leave with her?"

Lu Shifeng looked down at him, the aura on his body changed, it became a little oppressive, and it became very coercive. The man's mouth evoked a sneer, and said word by word, "You can try."

Suddenly, a layer of cold sweat broke out behind Jian Luo.

He even had a bold idea, could it be... Could it be that Lu Shifeng was outside just now?

If he agreed, he might not be able to speak so nicely now.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo felt a little aggrieved. He was worried here, and the dog man didn't come in outside, so he was worried and feared here. What did he do to suffer this kind of grievance?

Jian Luo lowered his head, his nose was sour, and said perfunctorily, "Oh."

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows, the Marshal is not very good at dealing with this kind of reaction: "Why are you crying?"