You Know What I Mean?

Start from the beginning

Secretary Jin handed him a glass of red heart dragon juice beside him.

Jian Luo took it over: "Thank you."

The cup of milk tea in his hand quickly attracted the attention of many people. Dark Stars usually drink nutrient solution, and the nutrient solution is generally green. Where can there be such a bright and eye-catching red.

"What did the anchor drink?"

"Looks like it's not bad."

"Ahhh why is it so sweet?"

According to the holographic sharing of taste, the taste of the red heart dragon fruit is absolutely amazing, and there is a little sour in the sweet zizi. It won't be greasy after going down, the small soft beads in the holy dragon fruit are chewy and fragrant, and the taste is absolutely unique.

Jian Nan took a few sips and explained, "This is the holy dragon fruit juice."

? ? ! !

The Dark Star people were stunned.

Before that, holy dragon fruit was also sold to the outside world, and most of them had eaten it, but the taste was very unsatisfactory, not only bitter but also very sour.

If you look at the fruit of the holy dragon fruit, it should only be delicious for pregnant women to drink.

Everyone knows that pregnant women taste sweet, but what they never imagined is that it tastes so good! It's not the same drink at all!

"I cried."

"It's so good."

"But he is the only one who can drink this flavor."

Jian Luo saw that many people were talking about this drink in the barrage, so he said: "No, in fact, I tried to make a milk tea by myself, and the taste of non-pregnant people is not bad, but the amount of holy dragon fruit is not bad. Bulk sales are not allowed, and I can use other fruit to juice if you like."

Anyway, he is relatively poor now, so he can do whatever he wants to make money.

Sure enough, the audience responded very well:

"This **** fruit is so sweet."

"Out, I voted for this project!"

"Good guy, when will the nutrient solution be so delicious, why am I so thin?"

Jian Luo has been paying attention to the barrage since he wanted to make money. Paying attention to the preferences of these fund owners means paying attention to the whereabouts of the money.

It seems that the general direction he thought before was correct. How can there be no happy fat house water with snacks?

Jian Luo said, "I will try to research it and share it with you as soon as possible."

The fish in the pot has also begun to smell fragrant. Jian Luo took the opportunity to put the seasonings in place. The fish in the pot was very delicious, and the fish meat was very tender when bitten. The spicy taste was already in, and it tasted very good. taste.

Jian Luo put the fish meat in front of the camera so that everyone could see clearly: "Everyone should really pay attention to the thorns when eating, the finished product is probably like this."

Originally, there was still a part of it that was disgusting and smelly, but when the real thing came out, most people were completely fragrant.

"No fishy smell at all."

"Damn, why is it so delicious."

"I can't eat spicy food, woohoo."

Jian Luo shared it with Secretary Jin, and ate a few himself. He saw that some people in the audience said they couldn't eat spicy food and fell into contemplation. It would be better to take into account everyone's taste. Now that he is pregnant with a cub, naturally It is to give priority to his own tastes, and to pick spicy and spicy dishes, but since he needs the right amount of money, he should be more careful from today onwards.