Secretary Jin took Jian Luo away stiffly. She didn't even dare to recall Lu Shifeng's face behind her, so let everything drift away with the wind.

...

Commercial Street.

The industry stars are best at creating many handicraft products. They have amazing talent and creativity in inventing this area. Therefore, the most shops on both sides of the street are the small shops of invention.

Although there is no clear sale of what, but as long as you calm down, you can occasionally find good things at low prices.

Jian Luo stood in front of a stall and looked at a yellow box: "What is this?"

The stall owner replied, "This is a lie detector."

? ? ! !

A real-life polygraph!

Jian Luo was a little excited when he thought about it. He asked, "Can this lie detector test for lies?"

The stall owner is also a spiritual guy, his hair almost covers his eyes, he doesn't look at people when he speaks, only says: "Basically 90% of the problems can be measured, and the accuracy is not certain depending on the strength of the person's mental strength. "

Jian Luo stared at the small yellow instrument with wide eyes and curiously. He tentatively asked, "Then can I give it a try?"

The stall owner did not refuse: "Yes."

So Jian Luo got a chance to use it.

The lie detector is also very simple to use. Put your hand in, ask a question, then answer, and the instrument will light up if you lie.

Secretary Jin said, "Luoluo, why are you interested in this?"

Jian Luo said while letting go, "It's fun."

Another advantage of this lie detector is that it can read questions silently in his heart or in his mouth. In order to prevent any embarrassing results from being asked, Jian Luo chose to read the questions silently.

He took a deep breath and began to meditate on the question:

"I am a 21st century Earthling."

After meditating on the question, he began to wait. After a while, the machine responded, and the blue light on it came on.

Secretary Jin said, "Correct."

There was a little joy in Jian Luo's eyes, he thought about it, and decisively changed the question: "I don't like Lu Shifeng."

The machine paused, and finally turned on the red light.

Secretary Jin smiled and said, "Wrong."

"..."

Jian Luo looked at the machine silently, and decided to change the question to a better judgment: "I'm an anchor now."

The machine lights up blue.

"Lu Shifeng is a pig."

The machine has a red light.

Jian Luo was having a good time, "giggling".

Finally, I was tired of playing, so I said to the stall owner, "How much does it cost?"

The stall owner stretched out his finger and compared a number: "10,000 star coins."

? ? ! !

So expensive.

Jian Luo was stunned. He remembered that when he used to work for a job, his salary was only 3,000 stars a month.