'Drop.'

The door to the room rang and someone came in from outside.

Lu Shifeng stood at the door and saw Jian Luo holding the nutrient solution in a daze, the Marshal opened his mouth: "What are you looking at?"

Jian Luo's hands trembled, and he held the nutrient solution dangerously. He said, "I was thinking, can I make the nutrient solution to taste and drink it myself, so that I might be happier drinking it."

But isn't this thing patented?

I don't know if I need to make a special trip to ask my teacher, but it's not a big problem. What I'm most afraid of is being stared at by Zhan Wentai to correct the homework.

Lu Shifeng came over: "What flavor do you make?"

Jian Luo said decisively: "The red heart holy dragon fruit milk tea is mixed with this one, so drinking a cup is equivalent to eating a holy dragon fruit and drinking the nutrient solution at the same time."

Lu Shifeng looked at him sideways.

Jian Luo smiled, his lips red and his teeth white: "How is it?"

Lu Shifeng took the nutrient solution and glanced at it: "Tomorrow I will ask the doctor to come over to discuss it with you."

"......Okay."

Jian Luo also knew that this matter really needs to be cautious, because some things cannot be eaten together, which can easily cause food poisoning.

Out of desperation, today must be the day to drink nutrient solution anyway, Jian Luo twisted his nose, opened his mouth and slammed the nutrient solution into his mouth.

Lu Shifeng frowned, somewhat disapproving: "Slow down, no one will rob you."

Jian Luo wanted to cut the mess with a quick knife. After drinking it, he waited quietly: "It's none of my business if I vomit."

Lu Shifeng took a parenting book and read it, as if he was not worried at all.

Really.

After waiting quietly for a while, Jian Luo found that he didn't feel sick, and his quiet stomach was as natural as if he had just drank a bottle of plain water.

Jian Luo glanced at Lu Shifeng dumbfounded.

Lu Shifeng seemed to see through his shock, and said indifferently: "The scientific research institute learned that you have a stress reaction to the nutrient solution, and worked overtime to develop it for two months. The composition of the nutrient solution is more convenient for your body to absorb."

"......No way."

Jian Luo looked at the empty bottle in his hand with some mixed feelings, but he didn't know what to say for a while.

On the one hand, what he wants to complain about is that since he knows that most humans are not suitable, haven't the Dark Stars never paid attention to it and will not make any adjustments.

Today, it may be because of his fate that he has benefited all mankind. If this kind of nutrient solution is released in the market, even the people in An Paradise will be able to drink the easily digestible nutrient solution.

In the end, Jian Luo held back for a long time, but still only said one sentence: "Thank you to the research institute for me."

"No need to say thank you." Lu Shifeng turned the page slowly and said, "You are also the hope of the world, and everyone should thank you."

"..."

What's going on, it's actually a bit honorable.

Jian Luo simply put down the nutrient solution, cleaned up his mood, and prepared to take a nap to calm down. Who would have guessed that when he was just getting ready, his legs felt a little sore and numb suddenly.