I Guess He Won't Marry You

Start from the beginning

It was obviously not a very ambiguous move, and the Marshal didn't make any hints, but Jian Luo looked at it and suddenly became awkward.

"Cough..." Jian Luo gently covered his lips and coughed. He turned to the leader not far away and said, "Actually, I still have a question."

The leader said quickly: "What?"

Jian Luo asked curiously, "If you are sick, how do you deal with it?"

It's really not his fault.

And he never saw the leader mention it.

The leader originally thought what Jian Luo was going to ask, but when he saw the question, he relaxed a lot. He replied: "There are doctors, and serious illnesses rely on imported medicines from aliens. The less serious military doctors will use our own medicines."

Jian Luo's eyes lit up: "Can I go take a look?"

The leader nodded.

Jian Luo glanced at Lu Shifeng: "Let's go?"

Lu Shifeng frowned and glanced at him up and down: "Are you sick?"

Jian Luo said confidently: "No, I want to think about whether I can see a doctor."

"..."

Lu Shifeng's blood-red eyes looked at him quietly, inexplicably making people feel a little ashamed.

Jian Luo became angry: "What do you mean?"

Lu Shifeng retracted his gaze and said slowly, "Courage is commendable."

"..."

Dog man, wait!

Jian Luo followed the leader to meet the doctors in the city, and got a general understanding of some of the procedures here. Their local medicines are indeed homemade with herbal medicines. It seems that although the herbal medicines on earth have gone through thousands of years, the medicines in them has not changed.

Another part of the so-called alien imported medicine is probably nutrient solution.

Jian Luo thought about it carefully: "What are the chances of you getting sick here?"

The doctor knew that he was an honored guest, so naturally he treated him politely: "50%, if the weather is bad, there will be headaches and fever, but it's usually on children, we adults generally don't get sick easily."

Jian Luo nodded as if he didn't understand.

If he thinks about it himself, the fertility rate and disease rate here should also have experienced the survival of the fittest.

After strolling around here, he was full of various plans. If he really handed the earth to him, how would he use his existing abilities to maximize the benefits?

If he wants to come, he must take the commercialization route. He has been picking the address of the food factory. Now, if it is inside the protective cover, it is good to build the food factory here.

But there is also a big problem. The average education level of the people here is too low, and there may be wild beasts attacking at any time. The food factory is still too risky.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo sat down on the chair and asked the doctor, "If you are attacked by wild beasts in winter, is the situation serious?"

The doctor put down his pen and replied: "Usually in winter, the beasts are hungry and will be aggressive. Our leader led us to dig the dungeon a few years ago, and the food reserves are there. Hunting will stop in winter, but some people will continue to come out to make power stones to maintain the shield."