Hardcore Delivery in History

Start from the beginning

...

Jian Luo's eyes widened: "What's going on?"

"You think it's okay, you are wearing protective clothing." Lu Shifeng pointed to the bird on the tree not far away: "Look."

Jian Luo raised her face and found that the bird's body was very strange.

It has four legs and only one eye. It is staring at itself quietly. For a moment, it seems that the whole atmosphere has become a little weird.

...

Jian Luo suddenly felt goosebumps all over his body.

Lu Shifeng said, "Nevertheless, according to satellite monitoring, there are human beings living on the Earth now."

Jian Luo didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He tentatively walked forward, observing the woods and saying, "There will be? Are humans divided into two groups?"

Lu Shifeng looked around, his eyes darkened slightly, and he lowered his voice: "Let them explain to you?"

As soon as the voice fell, the surrounding forest and grass suddenly moved!

A group of people jumped out of the grass. Their complexion was dark, their bodies were covered with white bone decorations, and they wore half masks on their faces. They were tall and strong, and they looked really scary.

Jian Luo took a step back.

However, the military is definitely not a vegetarian if they dared to come down, but in a flash, Jian Luo's information bracelet automatically triggered the protective aperture, and a line of soldiers came down from the warship.

Lu Shifeng stood calmly beside Jian Luo, looking at the group of people emerging from the forest.

Jian Luo's heart beat a little faster and asked in a low voice, "Who are they?"

Lu Shifeng glanced at him and asked, "Can't you see?"

"..."

Dare not see.

This line of people obviously has a leader, and they are obviously a little nervous when they see a line of dragon soldiers. A group of people glanced at each other and seemed to be hesitating whether to attack.

The soldiers of the Dragon Clan were obviously more calm and used to fighting, so naturally they would not take these petty fights to heart. Just when the atmosphere was a little tense, one of the people in this group stood up. He took a step forward. Looking at them vigilantly, he said in blunt language: "You are... Dark Stars?"

After he finished speaking, he looked at Jian Luo again, squinting his eyes, also full of scrutiny.

The adjutant took out the interstellar pass and handed it to him: "It landed normally, Mercury was a Dark Star 12 years earlier than Interstellar, please don't make us embarrassed."

The leader and his teammates chatted for a while.

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng worriedly: "Are you alright?"

Lu Shifeng stood beside him calmly: "It's them who are in trouble, what are you afraid of?"

"..."

Tough enough.

The line of people on the opposite side seemed to have finally negotiated the result after negotiating. Their leader stepped forward, bowed to the crowd, and then said in blunt Dark Star language, "Welcome guests."

Jian Luo said, "You can speak the Earth language, and you can understand it."

The leader looked up and looked at Jian Luo, which was very meaningful.