Are You Going To Kill Me?

Depuis le début

"All right."

Secretary Jin looked at the young man who went to the bed to rest, and felt a little distressed for no reason. Jian Luo was too thin. When sitting, she could see the small curvature of his stomach, but his limbs were very slender. With his head lowered, she could only see the fair and tender profile, which looked a little pitiful.

Secretary Jin came out of the room and saw the assistant secretary waiting outside.

The little assistant whispered: "How is it?"

Secretary Jin shook her head.

"Then what should I do?" The assistant scratched his head, obviously a little embarrassed: "The human body is already very fragile. If it continues like this, Luoluo's body will not be able to support it, right?"

Secretary Jin also sighed: "I'll go to the adjutant to discuss it."

The assistant also followed him. The two came to the front one after the other. The adjutant saw them and nodded politely and reservedly.

Standing in front of the adjutant's desk, Secretary Jin briefly summarized the current situation: "Adjutant, I hope you will report to Marshal and have an idea."

The adjutant held the document in his hand and said, "Secretary Jin, I think you may have misunderstood me. You also know the situation of the Marshal now. Humans have such little courage. Are you sure he can withstand the shock?"

Secretary Jin choked.

These things were indeed something she hadn't considered, but Jian Luo's situation really couldn't be dragged on any longer.

Secretary Jin sighed and said, "Lord Adjutant, no matter whether Jian Luo can bear it or not, this is not something we should decide, do you understand?"

The adjutant was silent.

The three of them faced each other with big eyes and small eyes. Just when no one had made up their minds, the door inside opened, and everyone unconsciously looked towards the door.

At the door, Lu Shifeng was standing in a straight military uniform. The collar of his military uniform was slightly open, and he could see the dragon scales on his body from the inside. Only his face could not see the dragon scales. He said, "Jiang Han."

The adjutant stood up abruptly.

Lu Shifeng looked at him with cold eyes: "Is his information bracelet ready?"

Jiang Han quickly nodded and said, "It's done."

"Well." Lu Shifeng walked to the lounge not far away and sat down: "Go and give it to him."

Jiang Han was stunned for a moment, but he quickly reacted and quickly took the order: "Yes!"

When the commander left, the adjutant's face was obviously not very good. Secretary Jin saw it, and she sighed.

Lu Shifeng said to her, "Has Jian Luo never eaten?"

Secretary Jin said: "Yes, I haven't eaten since I left that day, and I always vomit after eating. The military doctor said that it may be caused by the lack of pheromone comfort from my partner, and... I am too worried and a little soiled. Dissatisfied."

Lu Shifeng tapped his fingertips on the table, but didn't say anything.

Secretary Jin was also sensible. She could tell that the Marshal was in a really bad mood. After all, everyone could tell that the Marshal really cared about Jian Luo, since he used the Silver Ash to scare Jian Luo. You can see it by doing the calculations yourself.