Wednesday's Child Is Full of Woe

Start from the beginning

"Wednesday, Y/N. this is Enid Sinclair." Weems said informing the two of them

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale." Enid asked with concern in her voice.

"Wednesday always looks half-dead." Her father said answering Enid's question

"Oh, Welcome to Ophelia Hall, Not a hugger. Got it." Enid said while still wearing a smile on her face.

Y/N was starting to get the feeling that he was being forgotten by the people in the room.
"Uhm. Hello, I'm here as well... I'm the one that's going to be placed in the storage room on this floor...At least I believe so" Y/N said making his presence known to the bubbly blonde.

Enid feeling bad for not noticing the boy starts to apologize profusely, only for the boy to state that it's alright and that no harm is done.

"Please excuse Wednesday, She's allergic to colour." Morticia said while examining the room.

"What happens to you?" Enid asked with concern in her voice

"I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones." Wednesday flatly said

Enid showed a slight amount of worry on her face, while Y/N let out a slight chuckle

"Luckily, we've special ordered you a uniform, Enid, please take Wednesday and Y/N to the registrar's office to pick it up along with their schedule, and give them a tour along the way." Weems asked Enid with a smile on her face.

Wednesday on the other hand turned around to her parents with an unpleasant look on her face and walked away, while Enid skipped past them and caught up with Wednesday, Y/N followed only to stop in the doorway and said.

"Nice to meet you both by the way, have a good day" as Y/N ran to catch up to the other two.

(I Need Another Scene Transition Here!! Thanks!)

"Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us.
Outcasts, freaks, monsters, fill in your favourite marginalized group here." Enid explained as she was giving the tour around Nevermore, Wednesday didn't seem to care, but Y/N was quite interested by all of this information. Thinking to himself how he never noticed everything that was being explained to him

"1791, that was some year. You know The French Revolution was something else, almost got caught up in their little war, luckily I'm pretty good at running." Y/N chuckles to himself as he finished speaking only for Enid to look at him like he wasn't right in the head.

"You can ignore him, It's pretty clear that he's just mad, You can also save the sanitized sales pitch, I don't plan on staying here for long." Wednesday said uninterested.

"Why not, it seems quite entertaining staying here." Y/N said while looking around with curiosity and a grin on his face.

"This was my parents their idea, Oh look, there's my mother smirking at me.
They've been looking for any excuse to send me here. It's all a part of their nefarious, yet completely obvious plan." Wednesday said with an unamused tone in her voice

"What plan?" Enid asked with curiosity lingering in her voice.

"To turn me into a version of themselves." Wednesday answered

"In that case, perhaps you can clear something up." Enid asked while making Y/N more curious on the topic.
"Rumour's been swirling around that you killed a kid at your old school, and your parents pulled strings to get you off." Enid stated waiting for an answer.

"Actually, it was two kids, but who's counting?" Wednesday said while Enid's eyes went wide.

"Welcome to the quad." Enid said while she showed a smile.

"It's a pentagon." Wednesday pointed out.

"It appears you're correct on that one" Y/N confirmed while still being curious.

"The whole snarky Goth girl thing might have worked at normie school, but here things are different." Enid said, quickly following it up with
"Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore's social scene." Enid said only to be interrupted by Wednesday.

"I'm not interested in participating in tribal adolescent clichés." Wednesday said