Do You Like Marshal

Start from the beginning

Then, the familiar footsteps came from the other end of the video.

Jian Luo's heart subconsciously followed, and there was a faint guess in his heart. As the footsteps got closer, the answer was almost ready to come out.

However, he didn't see the person he wanted to see on the camera. Just when Jian Luo was about to give up, he heard a familiar voice in the next second: "Jian Luo."

Jian Luo was taken aback: "Huh?"

"Take off the information bracelet." Lu Shifeng said, "Go back to bed and rest."

"......Oh."

The next second, the entire screen was turned off.

Jian Luo looked at the live broadcast page that had returned to normal, but did not act immediately. He wanted to keep this page and see if someone came to him in a while and could find some clues.

The sound insulation of this room is actually very good, but the battle outside may be more intense. Jian Luo took off the information bracelet, walked to the side window and opened the curtains to look outside, and was shocked by your scene outside.

The vast cosmic theme is black.

Their warships are in a golden whirlpool, and all around are secondary ships. A total of ten secondary ships surround the main ship, showing a protective attitude.

Not far away, rows of silver warships opened a circle, they were surrounded by rows, and there were arms fighting in the air, and the battle was extremely fierce.

Jian Luo lowered the curtain with some worry.

The artillery fire was bursting outside, and he sat by the bed. He couldn't stop thinking about the situation of the battle and whether anyone would be injured.

'Drop'

Another message came.

Jian Luo quickly clicked to open, and the message sent was actually an unknown number. In just four words, it revealed a murderous aura: [There will be a later date]

Looking at these four words, Jian Luo felt a chill on his back.

While he was still staring, the entire text message suddenly disappeared from his address book, as if it had never appeared.

"..."

Who is this person!

Jian Luo sighed and tried to find something for himself. He found the medical book he got from the priest in the bedside cabinet.

It records the appearance of various Chinese herbal medicines, as well as various cases.

In fact, the Dark Star people are not very sick. It is useless to see this, but Jian Luo is very interested in medicinal food. He likes cooking very much. If cooking can treat people's diseases at the same time, it is really the best of both worlds.

Looking through the book, Jian Luo was studying while taking notes, and finally fell asleep with the sound of gunfire outside the warship.

'Dong dong dong'

After some time, there was a knock on the door outside.

Jian Luo woke up from his sleep, he sat up, looked outside, hesitantly said, "Who?"

A warm male voice came from outside: "Hello Mr. Jian, I'm the marshal's adjutant, we met once before, the previous war has come to an end, and the Marshal is already arranging for the post-war affairs, I'll bring you meals. "

Jian Luo hesitated.

He remembered what Secretary Jin and Lu Shifeng told him, don't go out of the room, don't leave here.