🥀ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ☁️ (ᴘʟᴜs ᴀ/ɴ)

꧁ʜᴇʏᴏ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀғᴜʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs, ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏғ ʟᴀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄʏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʜᴀs sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴀss sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴɪᴄᴇ :'ᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ! ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀ/ɴ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴇᴛᴄ.
ʙᴜᴛ ᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ!!꧂

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙

༺ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

It was a late night around Funkin Town. The night sky was littered with twinkling balls of fire. The moon's light shone down on the town with its soft white glow. Everything that was breathing seemed to rest for the night, well... all except a certain blonde and his blue-haired partner were awake playing video games all day since it had been raining all day today. So they decided to have snacks and play games.

The two sat on the couch as they were playing called 'Little Nightmares II'. A cutscene was playing as the two children were running away from a crumbling tower covered in gloop and eyes. "C'mon c'mon you two can do it! You can make it!" Bob seemed to hype up the two fictional characters that were running away. Bosip watched, secretly hyped as well as he was on the edge of his seat with the blue-haired male beside him.

The main way to exit through the tower began to break and crumble beneath the protagonist's feet as he ran. "You can make it little dude!" Bob cheered as he watched the screen. The main character jumps off the crumbling debris, reaching out for the other character as she grabbed his hand. The two boys watching were on edge. "Pull him up! Please pull him up! You two can escape together!" Bob begged as if the characters were listening to him.

A moment later the main character was holding the girl's hand, only for the girl to let go and drop him into the abyss. The boy's eyes widened and shocked. Bob's heart sunk to his stomach. "What the fuck?! Why did she do that?! Why could you have helped him!!" He said as he watched the cutscene play out. "That was brutal.." Bosip said as he shook his head. "Makes you wonder why she dropped him." He said and reached for his phone, turning it on as he looked at the time.

"It's getting late, I'm going to bed love." He said as he yawns softly, getting up as he stretched his body. "Ok. I think I'm going to stay up a bit longer alright?" Bob said as he opens his arms out for Bosip. Bosip smiled as he leans down, hugging the blue-haired male. "Goodnight." He said and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight." Bob smiled as the two broke away from the hug. Bosip left to go get ready for bed as Bob played one more video game for the night.

It wasn't until after 1:00 am, the blue-haired male climbed into bed. "Oh, that was a day. Even though I didn't do anything, I felt like I've done a lot.." Bob mumbled softly as he curls up in his blankets, hugging a pillow close to him, he quickly drifted off to sleep for the night.

༺ʙᴏʙ's ᴘᴏᴠ༻

"Bosip run!" I shouted as he went towards the blonde, helping him up as the eerie building began to crumble and break down. Bosip was on his feet and the two of us began running as debris was falling along a pinkish glob with a billion eyes following behind. "Hurry!!" I shouted as I ran further ahead towards a brightly lit door. I was worried. My heart was beating out of my chest as we ran while being chased by the corruption. I just wanted us to make it out alive from this horrible experience. Why was this all so familiar?