Pregnancy Exposure

Start from the beginning

Lu Shifeng looked at him condescendingly: "Are you disappointed to see me?"

"..."

Where to start.

After this day, Jian Luo also saw it. In fact, he has never been a particularly hypocritical person. After getting pregnant, sometimes he likes to be sentimental, which is not very similar to his previous personality.

But this sentimentality always comes and goes quickly.

Now that he has come out completely, he doesn't feel that there is anything wrong. Originally, the two of them are actually a cooperative relationship. Lu Shifeng didn't do anything wrong, but he seemed really ignorant.

Jian Luo said, "I'm not disappointed, when are you leaving? I'll cook you a meal when you go back, as a farewell meal."

Lu Shifeng was excited when he heard his tone, as if he was looking forward to leaving, and frowned unconsciously.

Jian Luo got into the car, looked at the book in his hand, and said, "I thought about it, I'm the best at Phoenix Terrace, it's close to where I work, and the teacher takes good care of me."

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and looked at him: "Have you made up your mind?"

"Huh?" Jian Luo raised his face and felt that his tone was a bit wrong, but he nodded cheerfully: "Well, don't worry, I will get along well with the teacher."

"..."

There was silence in the car.

Originally, Lu Shifeng didn't have to worry about it, but when he saw Zhan Wentai's appearance just now, he obviously didn't let him rest assured. If others don't understand, he can definitely be said to know Zhan Wentai. That person is definitely not as worldly as he looks there has never been anyone who can sit in this position without contention.

Jian Luo was suspicious: "What's wrong?"

Lu Shifeng returned to his senses and looked at Jian Luo: "Have you decided?"

"Well." Jian Luo was a little uneasy: "You asked me to choose, do you regret it?"

Lu Shifeng looked back: "Since it's comfortable to be with him, let him move in in two days."

Jian Luo: "Okay."

Even if no one said anything that couldn't be said, but the driver who was as slow as the driver in front could feel it, the two obviously seemed to have a gap, like a quarrel, and the atmosphere was no longer as relaxed as usual.

The next day.

Jian Luo went back to work at the seed planting base.

On the way, passing by the central square, he caught a glimpse of the advertisement he had shot on the big screen.

It was a promotional advertisement of Jinjiang Live Broadcasting. What shocked him most was that the advertisement was enlarged and high-definition, and even a side face could be clearly seen.

The central square is a place with a relatively high traffic volume of Dark Star, which is seen by almost every Dark Star person, and Jian Luo never thought that Jinjiang would be so generous. Putting advertisements here is like Jiang Jiang's sudden change of nature. Same.

The driver said: "It's a good shot."

Jian Luo smiled shyly: "Thank you."

He had no idea about the advertisement being released. After all, he knew that it would be released sooner or later. When he was at the seed planting base at noon, Jian Luo had nothing to do and wanted to continue watching for a while.