Jian Luo had something in his heart, and the opposite side suddenly spoke, he was stunned for a moment: "Ah?"

Lu Shifeng frowned.

It seems that from the training ground, ever since he rejected Jian Luo's request to go home, this child has been absent-minded.

Jian Luo took a deep breath: "Tell a story, why don't I tell it today."

Lu Shifeng nodded: "Yes."

Jian Luo thought about it and decided to tell a more relaxed story: "A long, long time ago, there was a beautiful queen who gave birth to a princess with very white skin and named her Snow White, but the good times didn't last long, the queen died soon..."

The story is not very long, it will be over soon.

In the end, Jian Luo touched his belly and summed up the cubs: "This story tells us that as long as we are brave and strong, we will definitely be happy in the end."

...

The room was silent.

Jian Luo raised his face, looking forward to Lu Shifeng: "What do you think?"

Lu Shi's cover was expressionless, and Lord Marshal tapped the tip of his finger on the chair. After a while, he finally asked the question he had always wanted to ask: "Is the queen physically disabled?"

"......No."

"Then why didn't she do it herself?" Lu Shifeng frowned, expressing puzzled: "This hunter is not her confidant, why does she dare to use it."

Jian Luo's mouth twitched.

The Marshal continued to raise reasonable doubts: "And, what is the meaning of the king's existence, why he didn't intervene, and whether he has been controlled by the queen."

Jian Luo: "This..."

"Since the queen has already controlled the country, then she must have her own power, why did she think of using a comb to silence her mouth?" Lu Shifeng said slowly: "Reviewing the whole thing, the queen's motive is the key, no it's that simple."

Jian Luo was stopped by the question: "I think she might not think so much."

Lu Shifeng's blood-red eyes looked at Jian Luo, making people feel a little flustered, as if there was a problem with his IQ.

Sure enough, Lu Shifeng then used his professional thinking to show Jian Luo and Zizai the essence of things through phenomena, analyzed the motivations of the characters in the whole story, and made up for the lack of logic through the behavior of the characters, which simply subverted people's perceptions. Know.

After listening, Jian Luo choked up.

Lu Shifeng said, "Are there any other stories to tell?"

"No." Jian Luo covered his head, "I'm a little tired."

At this time before, Jian Luo might still have to play for a while, but today he is wilted, and obediently crawled onto the bed to rest.

Jian Luo lay sullenly on the bed, the mattress beside him softened, and Lu Shifeng sat beside him.

Lu Shifeng asked him, "Do you want to drink water?"

Jian Luo turned her back to him and muttered, "No need."

"..."

Lu Shifeng didn't know what kind of temper the child was having.

The next day.

In the early morning, Secretary Jin found out that it was wrong, and it was very wrong. How to say it specifically, the atmosphere was very wrong. Usually these two people are very tired and crooked, but today is different, the dinner table is eerily quiet.