In Case of Widowhood

Start from the beginning

Kazuki leaned on the stove to one side, lowered her voice and said, "Luoluo, you are not the illegitimate son of the marshal, are you?"

...

Jian Luo remembered that Lu Shifeng asked herself not to explain, so he chose to shut up.

Kazuki is not reluctant, just because she is close, she can smell the dragon smell on Jian Luo's body, and it is a very small and very weak dragon smell.

Kazuki thought for a while: "Or, do you have a little dragon cub in your stomach?"

Jian Luo moved for a while, turned his face and smiled at Kazuki. It was an admission, not a refutation, and he stood there quietly.

Kazuki waited, but did not wait to refute, her eyes gradually widened, slowly, covering her mouth in disbelief, her eyes looked back and forth on Jian Luo's stomach, and her eyes gradually turned red: " Really, did I guess right?"

Jian Luo patted her on the shoulder, comforting her so that the little girl didn't need to cry.

"That's great too." Kazuki sniffed: "Humans are really amazing, God, how could you be pregnant with a cub, can we really still have children?"

Jian Luo didn't expect that Kazuki's reaction would be so big and so intense.

Kazuki hesitated for a moment before asking tentatively, "Can I touch it?"

Jian Luo thought for a while, but did not refute, but nodded and said, "Yes."

So the new little aunt gently and tremblingly stretched out her hand, put her hand on Jian Luo's stomach very nervously, and felt it carefully.

Just when Jian Luo wanted to say that when they didn't like to move, he suddenly felt a movement in his belly. He could clearly feel the dragon cub moving, and he kicked it hard. Kazuki's hand just happened to be on his stomach. She widened her eyes in disbelief.

Jian Luo didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "It's rather naughty."

Waiting and waiting, before waiting for an answer, Kazuki lowered her head and wiped her eyes: "This is also great, I hope they will be safe."

Jian Luo really couldn't understand the Dark Star people's feelings for the cub.

Even if it is an ordinary person, even if it is not her child, she can cry because of this child.

Kazuki sighed, "It's just a pity."

Jian Luo asked curiously, "What a pity?"

"Why is it not our boss's cub but a dragon cub." Kazuki looked at Jian Luo's stomach with regret: "What a pity."

"..."

Enough.

After blasting Kazuki out, Jian Luo began to prepare hot and sour noodles. He was really greedy for a long time.

Before the live broadcast, he habitually prepares the ingredients. Chili and vinegar are indispensable. In principle, sweet potato flour is needed, but sweet potatoes have not been developed yet. After thinking about it, he decided to retreat. Secondly, it is also possible to use potato flour.

Fortunately, all kinds of things are available in Moonlight, and Jian Luo basically does not need to do it himself. The ingredients are very easy to come out. He clicks the button of the live broadcast and prepares to welcome the audience.

'Drop.'

The little ball made a ready sound.

Jian Luo said habitually: "Hi, everyone, I'm the anchor Jian Luo, today we're going to eat hot and sour noodles."