Illegitimate Child

Start from the beginning

In the flea market

Jian Luo was so painful that he almost fainted, his forehead slid down and sweating, his eyes were blurred, and all the figures could not be seen clearly.

Quite a while

Finally a child responded.

The average child here is about ten years old, but because it is a replica, there are still some basic qualities that are not chaotic in the face of danger.

Soon, the first child ran over and took out his newly bought small fan. Seeing that Jian Luo's face was sweating all the time, he obediently squatted in front of Jian Luo and fanned him. The rest of the children also reacted. Now, they ran over one after another, each trying to do their bit.

Only the squad leader is still hesitating: "Is this cover of mine real or fake..."

Jian Luo was surrounded by children on the third floor. The ambulance from the hospital still didn't come, and Su Liang couldn't sit still: "Luoluo, send him a message and ask him to pick you up."

Jian Sheng asked curiously, "Mom, who to message?"

Su Liang choked, not knowing whether to say or not.

When a group of people were arguing from left to right, the whole scene was messy. Just when everyone was talking, suddenly, the whole place became quiet, not only who was the first to see it, but also other children. Shut up.

The crowd automatically gave way. The man standing at the end of the road was wearing a dark blue military uniform and his black military boots stepped on the ground, making a crisp and cold sound.

A creature that is too powerful has its own coercion, especially when he is in a bad mood and is wrapped in a hostile aura, this coercion will make weak creatures dare not kick the atmosphere.

Jian Luo was hanging his head and covering his stomach, trying to get over the pain, but before he could react, a coat fell from the sky, and the familiar breath instantly wrapped him and rescued him from the unconscious pain.

Jian Luo raised his head and met Lu Shifeng's blood-red eyes, his heart trembled. He gritted his teeth and said with difficulty, "You came... so fast?"

Lu Shifeng hugged the person horizontally. Jian Luo was considered an adult, but picking him up in front of Lu Shifeng was as easy as picking up a cat.

The surrounding children were all looking at him, and all of them were staring at Lu Shifeng, like a dream, no one dared to make a sound.

Lu Shifeng swept the crowd around and lightly opened his thin lips: "Let us go."

Standing next to Lu Shifeng's legs was Jian Sheng. The child was the one who was hit the hardest. He saw Lu Shifeng hugging Jian Luo, but he thought that Jian Luo was about to be bullied. After all, how could a Marshal and a human be? It doesn't matter, he's not going to arrest his brother.

Although Lu Shifeng was his idol, Jian Sheng grabbed Lu Shifeng without hesitation: "You, why did you arrest my brother?"

Su Liang was startled, he quickly grabbed his unfortunate son and smiled at Lu Shifeng: "I'm sorry, the child is ignorant."

Jian Sheng looked at his mother in surprise.

Lu Shifeng looked down at Jian Sheng, then turned and left.

This series of operations came too quickly and was too shocking. It was not until Lu Shifeng's figure was about to be announced that the child responded slowly:

"My God, is it Lu, is it Lu Shifeng?"

"Is it him?"

"Really fucking?"