🌜Toying

This is fem! Reader and currently bottom Angor he is a switch I stated that in the info page but starting out he will be a bottom in bed but definitely not a push over any other time he is a villain I will not degrade him into some weakling he can still fight and reader respects him well and only is dominant towards him in bed.This chapter is smut I like the first but there will be scenes and characters from the show but the scenes are twisted for it to be more then just them talking about Angor rot.

I looked at the sky sitting under a tree enchanting my daggers that I had. Amgor looked at his Golem fixing the little tiny details he messed up. I looked up at some teenage boy in a blue jacket. I chuckled at his scrawny little legs. " That boy followed you all the way here Angor " I said as Angor looked up and smirked. " Let's see if he's strong enough to handle a golem " he said throwing the golem into the ground. The golem rose and the boy looked shocked at pulled out an amulet. My eyes glared over at the sight. FOR THE GLORY OF MERLIN DAYLIGHT IS MINE TO COMMAND! The boy screamed as he armored up and fought the golem for a few minutes getting covered in mud. I stood up and climbed up a tree. I hung down off of my knees and watched upside down. " Wow a human troll hunter. How nice " I said slightly shocked still.

The boy finished the fight with the golem and crushed the stone. The mud got all over him. The boy didn't seem to notice us at that tree. " What are you two doing here?! " a man said as I looked to see the impure. " What does it look like? " Angor said slightly pissed off. " Spying on the prey " I said hoping down from the tree.  " You summoned a golem what if someone saw you what would you do  then. " he said. Angor walked off into the area with the the sewer drain. I followed him and jumped in after him.

The night had came, we walked into the middle of the city to the impure. Angor Rot walked up to him and talked for a moment then tried to attack him. The ring stopped Angor Rot from getting close to hurting him. The impure punched him and he flung to my feet. " YOU ARE A DOG AND THIS IS YOUR LEASH " he screamed as Angor Rot looked at him, his eyes were full of rage.  " Your alright Angor? " I asked as he sat up. " I am going to kill that impure one day with or without that troll hunters mother staying alive " he said as I threw a dagger to the impure and missed by a hair.  He turned around quickly. The impure walked towards me. I stood up I took out my dagger swiftly. " We serve Morgan's command not some disgusting impure's authority, you were lucky to even manage to get that ring. " I said holding the dagger to his neck. " Why not just take the ring off me? " he said as I glared at him. " Morgan's curse on him effects me I can't touch his ring at all or kill the owner to it no matter what I do " I said in anger as I put down my dagger. I ran off leaving Angor Rot alone.

I arrived at the Troll Hunters house and glared down from the one down the road. Angor Rot used a portal and came in behind me. I swiftly put the dagger to his neck. " Your gonna kill me already? I thought you loved me? " He said as I turned around, I put down my dagger then he kissed me gently. " I thought you hated public affection? " I said laughing a little. Angor looked at me flustered. He didn't blush, his eyes always turned this delicate yellow when he was flustered. He rolled us eyes at me as I planted another kiss. He kissed his sweet spot as he let out a tiny moan. I played with his member slowly. " Damn it " he moaned out as I laughed at him. I kept going until he came. I pinned him down as he looked at me. " You seem to be enjoying yourself " I said as I placed my entrance about his tip. " Believe me or not I am. " he said as I slammed down onto him. " I am lucky trolls can't get pregnant " I said as I rode him. Angor Rot moaned a little then a climaxed after 45 minutes.

Fallen into my web जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें