Brother Long You are the Best

Start from the beginning

This has to arouse the interest of others, such as Jian Luo's interest: "What else?"

Jian Sheng scratched his head embarrassedly: "I found his meal card two days ago, but because I can't get in the S-class classroom, I've been dizzy again these past two days, and I haven't solved it."

"..."

Jian Luo was actually a little disappointed: "That's it?"

Jian Sheng wondered: "What, what's wrong?"

Looking at his younger brother's pure and flawless eyes, Jian Luo was actually speechless. According to the laws of their earth's romance novels, it should be the beginning of a beautiful love. How did it become an ordinary meal card?

In the end, Jian Luo still suppressed her thoughts. After all, there is a pure friendship between children, and as an adult, he should fully support it!

The group returned to An Paradise.

On the way, Jian Sheng couldn't hold back, and kept asking Jian Luo about voting: "Brother, you didn't swipe the votes, those people..."

Jian Luo answered patiently, "No."

Jian Sheng: "Then..."

Su Liang, who was still on the side, was a little more clever, and instead of Jian Luo replied, "Because your brother is going to be doing a live broadcast, so there are many people you know in the live broadcast, there must be good people."

Full marks for this explanation.

Jian Sheng completely believed it.

Jian Luo smiled with a guilty conscience, and did not refute the excuse given by Su Liang. In fact, he didn't think that Lu Shifeng's identity could not be exposed or what it was, but he didn't know what to do in the future in such a relationship. Fortunately, he simply figured let's do it first.

After returning home, the three began to discuss the flea market.

Su Liang was about to make dinner, and while wearing an apron, she said, "Dark Star people are very good at high technology. If we sell ordinary things, we won't be able to get in the eyes of others."

Jian Sheng helped pick vegetables in the living room: "Each of them has different preferences, so it's impossible to generalize."

This is true.

Most of the Dark Stars have different temperaments, and there is no uniform standard.

Jian Sheng and Su Liang chatted one after another, but they didn't discuss a result. Jian Luo, who was sitting on the sofa watching TV, decided to find Lu Shifeng.

He thought for a while, and was about to send a message to Lu Shifeng, and typed out: "In?"

This seems a bit blunt. After all, are you still asking people questions? It seems that you should be amiable.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo changed to: "Brother Long, Brother Long, where are you? ^-^"

After the message was sent, it was a long wait. He thought that he would have to wait for a long time at least, but Lu Shifeng replied quickly: "What?"

Jian Luo shamelessly asked, "Do you know what the students of Dark Star generally like, or what is more popular in the flea market?"

No audio was heard after the message was sent.

Jian Luo looked down at the communicator from time to time while watching TV, but he didn't reply.

There is a little anxiety in the heart, and there is some vague sense of anticipation.