Ω°"I"Made A Plan°Ω

It has been three weeks, and the parents of the deceased students bombarded the principal of the academy.

The tall jet black haired girl stood beside her father who was the sheriff.

"Dad... Any news?"

"Well, I've been counting the deceased students and how they died."

The sheriff walked away as his daughter followed him, she glanced at Soyeon who nodded at her.

"There is this room called Red Room, it's filled with computers, printers, and other techno shit."

"Jesus, Dad. Just call it Gen z kinds of stuff."

Seung chuckled as she looked at the room with a slight smile.

"Lookie here! Damian The famous Sheriff of Texas."

Damian and Seung looked at the asshole cop who laughed with his colleagues.

"At least he gets his job done, unlike you fat fucks dozing around being racist shooting innocent people just because of their colors."

Seung's words angered the cop and he grabbed his gun when Damian grabbed his shotgun and pointed it at the cop's face.

"Shoot my girl, I shoot your fat ass face boy."

Damian sneered, the cop scoffed and hid his gun.

The sheriff opened the door of The Red Room looking at the high-tech stuff inside the room.

"Holy shit..."

He whispered as Seung whistled.

"Pretty badass of whoever owns this place."

Seung and Damian looked at the owner of the voice to see Rin and Ji-Sun.

"If they were here they'd say thank you."

Seung winked as Rin chuckled.

Ji-Sun walked around the room and found photos.

"Guys look! This person has our photo! The three of us!"

Ji-Sun grabbed the polaroid hanging on the wall.

"What the hell? Don't we have these pictures? Three of us have these polaroids right?"

Rin grabbed her wallet and showed the picture of them.

Ji-Sun grabbed her I.D. and showed it to them, they looked at Seung.

"Where's yours?"

Rin asked as Seung shrugged.

"Don't mess around Seung, y-you don't forget this type of thing and you know that. All of us know that."

Ji-Sun nervously fiddled with the polaroid in her hand as Seung smiled at her.

"I just happen to forget."

"Seung."

Rin whispered as Seung turned around and whipped out a polaroid that was hiding in her denim jacket.

"You'd think I'd forget?"

Seung grinned and laughed as Rin smacked her shoulder while Ji-Sun giggled and left the polaroid there.

Damian was busy looking at the computers.

"All of the files here are locked. It seems like the person here knows what are they keeping. We must get to the bottom of this."

Damian sighed and left the room.

"Whoever owns this room is the Mastermind of the deaths."

Seung followed her father with Rin and Ji-Sun.

"Make sure to double lock it Rin, we don't want anyone messing with our evidence right?"

Seung smiled at Rin who nodded.

The jet-black-haired girl looked at the figure who was hiding behind the lockers.

"Yeah..."
_______________________________

"Nae Sarang~"

Shuhua looked at Soojin who was holding two lunch boxes.

"Unnie!"

Shuhua happily hugged the girl who blushed and hummed.

"I made you lunch, eat up Nae Sarangi."

Soojin glanced at Miyeon who nodded and left.

"Shuhua is distracted."

Miyeon whispered on her phone.

Minnie smirked as she threw her phone and grabbed her drill.

Two girls trembled inside the shed of the garden.

"What do you want from us!?"

The pink-haired one shouts as Minnie giggles.

"You talked to My Darling, that's a big no-no. Never do that."

Minnie placed both of her hands on her back as she cocks her head to the left with a terrifying smile.

"But what the fuck am I saying? You'll never talk to her again! In fact! You'll never open your eyes again! Aha!"

The Siren laughed as she grabbed the girl with pigtails.

"And I would study your brain... If you have one!"

Yuqi who was taking pictures of the dead body smirked hearing the drill and the girl's screams.

Soyeon was done dismembering the other girls.

Total of Five murders.

"Thanks for the help, Sung."

Soyeon looked at the boy who grudge the boy's eyes out for talking to Ji-Sun.

Sunghoon smiled.

"Don't mention it Soyeon, I have to thank Info-S."

Sunghoon ripped the boy's face off and used the pliers to remove his teeth.

Soyeon's phone rang.

Grabbing the phone with her clean hand, she answered and puts it on speaker.

"Hello~"

Soyeon cooed as Info-S chuckled.

"How are my little birds doing?"

Info-S looked at the students in front of them.

"We're doing okay mama!"

Yuqi grinned as she snapped pictures of the ribs of the girl in front of her.

"Those shit-eating donut fuckers entered my room and found the polaroid."

They stopped as they know Info-S is pissed.

"I have a plan! That means you can have Wang Shuhua and Jung Ji-Sun all for yourselves!"

Sunghoon smirked as the other girls leaned to hear.

"Meet me at the basement of the red room, push the printer away and there you can a secret passage. Look for the broken computer and open its cracked screen there is a button you will see, push it and the entrance will open. Enter and make sure the door is locked inside Red Room, once you enter you'll see a torch pull it and the secret passage will get locked."

Info-S grabbed something on their back, a pack of cigarettes.

"For now, enjoy my little birds. Mama will send more worms that bothered your dear nest... And soon you'll fly like hawks in the sky!"

The call ended as Sunghoon grinned.

"She's a fucking genius."

Minnie chuckled as Yuqi nodded.

"Of course she is, Mama is a mischievous smart girl."

Next Chapter⏭️...