Emotional Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" Holding back his punch, he looks back at white mamba confused.

"Leave my daughter alone" white mamba hissed as she threw him across the room.

Then when saberclaw charged at princess, shark jumps in front of them and slaps her across the room.

Al.G saw and he panicked, "whoa, hey what do you think you're doing" he approached the bad guys, "ya work for him"

"Not anymore" white mamba hissed white shoving him with her claws, "we quit"

they escorted princess back to wolf and hugs as the bad guys reunited.

"Snake"

"Wolf, it's great to see you buddy, now I know I have the body of a female, but I'm still the same"

"I know you guys were still in there, we just needed to get you out"

Then shark man who was shark started to cry, "sorry that I hurt you wolf" he sobbed.

Then Arachnneka who was webs touched his shoulders.

"Sorry about that wolf"

"It's ok, I'm just glad to have the gang back, now let's do this"

"Go then we'll help you win" white mamba says and everyone agreed.

"No...this needs to be a fair fight, I have to be one to do it, see you guys on court"

White mamba smiled as snake knew what wolf was planning.

"Good luck wolf" She slithered away.

Shark man winks at him, then Arachnneka patted his shoulders and assassin green fish jumps.

"Good luck Chico"

After they all left, wolf escorted princess to the bleachers.

"Wolf, what are you doing?"

"Hey wolf, We're in the middle of a game" bugs reminded him, "Hey, what's goin' on?" Then he asked Lola.

"I don't know"

"Wolf..." they stopped as they face each other and he grabs her shoulders.

"These characters you built is amazing, But I guess I would've known that if I would've listened more or let you do what you want...Sorry I always kept you away from exploring the world or trying out new things...the thing is, For me, when I was a kid...I had no one to care for me, all I ever wanted for you is to...lice the life that I wanted, the good life where people treat you nicely and they don't judge you for what family you came from, you are lucky that your not me but when I first meet you...it's all I can think about but I realized there are some things I need to let go, It won't be easy for us to move on without you, you are the reason we became bad guys, without you who are we"

"You'll still be the wolf who took in a little girl and raised her as your own, with princess without me, people will still love you"

"Yeah but as we raised you Do you understand how much I love you?" Wolf asked.

"Do you understand how important you are to me?" He started to get emotional.

He blinked and turned around to quickly dry his eyes so princess wouldn't see him but she stared at him, her eyes getting watery.

Then he the s back to her, "How very special you are?" Then more tears feel down, "just know no matter what college you choose or where you go or what you plan to be, just know you'll always be...my little girl" he broke out in tears.

Then as tender music plays....

"I love you, Dad" princess who never hasn't called him that in a awhile, called wolf dad and she hugged him

"I love you too, princess" he hugs her back.

crowd applaud at the beautiful tender moments, the other bad guys cried and shark sniffed then he burst out into tears.

"That is so-so waah"

White mamba turned around annoyed, "oh get it together you big tuna"

as Arachnneka wipes her eyes with one of her arms and Diane smiles, wolf finally accepted to let princess make her own choices.

"Oh, now, that's beautiful"

"Let's go!"

"Whoo!"

"I think I'm gonna cry" lol was touched by the father daughter sentimental reunion

"Not me" bugs dried his eyes but then wailed.

"Bugs, pull it together"

Wolf and princess let go, he placed her hands on her cheeks and kissed her forehead, princess grabbed his arms and they both smiled at each other.

But the moment was ruined, by Al G.

"Are you serious?" He turns to see the villains were cheering, he spoke in a distorted voice, "Zip it!"

Soon the father and daughter glared at him as they stayed closed.

(I cried all night and rewatch that scene over and over I hope this chapter was emotional as the scene in the movie)