Part 4

Eventually, though, they cleaned themselves off with soap and water. Minho scrubbed Jisung's hair gently as Jisung played with the soap suds and washed Minho's body. When they were finally clean, Jisung grabbed a couple of towels and handed one to Minho. They dried off and changed into comfortable clothes: Jisung in an oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants, and Minho in sweats and a T-shirt. They brushed their teeth and went downstairs. Jisung was ravenous, and so was Minho, but not as much. Jisung headed straight to the kitchen and opened the pantry door, rooting through the shelves for snacks.

"Hannie! What are you doing?" Minho asked when he saw Jisung pawing through their numerous snacks. Jisung looked up, his arms full of popcorn and chips.

"I'm hungry," he whined. Minho took the bags of various junk foods from his arms and shook his head.

"Don't eat so much junk food," said Minho. "You'll feel sick. Instead, I'll cook breakfast for you, okay?" He put the snacks back on the shelf. Jisung grinned happily.

"Okay! Do you want me to help?" Jisung knew Minho did almost all of the cooking in the house, but always asked if he needed help. Minho smiled.

"No, it's okay. Do you want eggs and bacon?" Minho asked as he opened the fridge door. Jisung nodded, then started to make coffee with the coffee machine. He rummaged around for the coffee pods, then made two coffees: one with a spoonful of sugar and cream, and one with just cream. Jisung set them on the table, wincing as he sat down. Last night had been pretty rough between his legs, and now he could feel it. He listened to the sounds of eggs frying and stared at the tree outside their window.

Its bare branches were covered in soft blankets of snow, making the dark bark of the tree stand out against the pure, whiteness of the snowflakes. He spaced out, not thinking of anything in particular until Minho set down plates loaded with fried eggs, bacon, and toast. Jisung blinked and turned towards Minho, who sat down across from Minho.

"Thanks," he murmured, then handed the coffee with only cream in it to Minho and dug in. As always, the egg was perfectly cooked so that the yolk was not overcooked, but not too runny and the white of the egg was crispy. Jisung inhaled his eggs and bacon, mopping up the soft yolk with his toast. He sighed, satisfied, and put his hands on his stomach. Minho looked at him, amused.

"Are you happy now?" he asked. Jisung stretched and sipped his coffee slowly, finally calm once more.

"Yup," he said contently. He watched as Minho finished his breakfast, then stood to wash the dishes. He winced from the soreness between his legs. Minho noticed and took the plates from him.

"I'll wash them. You can go lie down." Jisung agreed and went to get his laptop. He sprawled on the couch where his nest was, working on writing the lyrics to his song, even though it was the weekend. He enjoyed writing music and lyrics, especially for raps. Minho joined him on the couch and kissed him, lifting his legs onto his lap. They spent the rest of the day cuddling and doing random things for work, until it was time to sleep.

Three weeks passed by uneventfully. Jisung went to work, while Minho's schedule was full of photoshoots for magazine covers and beauty product ads. One day after work, while he was lying in bed, Jisung suddenly felt queasy. He stumbled to the bathroom, dry heaving until the nausea subsided. Minho looked worriedly at Jisung, who shrugged it off, saying he was fine. Sometimes, when he looked at foods he normally liked, he felt slightly sick. His nipples had also been much more tender than normal, and slightly swollen. He was often tired, and went to sleep earlier than Minho.

Minho watched, concerned, until he googled Jisung's symptoms. He clicked on an article called, '10 Early Signs of Male Omega Pregnancy.' The article described exactly what Jisung was feeling. Minho went to tell Jisung, who was napping in his nest.