Part 3

Minho set Jisung down on the bed and hesitated before kissing his neck.

"Can I-?" he murmured, always making sure Jisung was doing this willingly. Jisung nodded and squirmed as hot slick gushed from between his legs. Minho could smell Jisung's slip as he leaned down, rubbing off his and Jisung's scent blockers. He kissed the crook of his neck hungrily, tasting his scent as he made sure to leave a mark with his fangs. Jisung moaned softly, bucking his hips slightly. He was going into a heat as Minho went into a rut.

Minho unbuttoned Jisung's pants and boxers, tearing them off and tossing them to the floor. He did the same to his sweater and shirt, sliding his hands down Jisung's small, toned waist. Jisung growled and flipped them over, causing Minho to smile in surprise. Jisung slid his hands sensually beneath Minho's shirt, getting rid of his sweater and causing his bulge to get even bigger. Jisung made to unbutton his pants, deftly unbuckling his belt and slipping his pants off. Minho bit back a moan when Jisung, who was lying on top of him, caressed his hips and slid his fingers beneath the waistband of his boxers and tugged them down, lower, until they were added to the pile of clothes near their bed.

Jisung's smaller fangs sank into Minho's scent gland near the base of his neck, marking him as his mate with pheromones that dripped from his fangs. This didn't hurt Minho at all, whose rut masked any pain from being marked. Minho hissed with pleasure and wrapped his arms around Jisung, then crawled on top of him, making Jisung pause and look up.

Their mouths met, teeth and tongues crashing against each other messily, desperately. Their tongues explored each other's mouths, always curious for more, until finally they pulled apart to breathe. Flushed and slightly dizzy from his heat, Jisung watched as Minho trailed his hands down his body, planting kisses wherever he touched. Minho reached lower and lower, until his hand was in between Jisung's legs. More slick poured from Jisung when Minho circled his fingers devastatingly slowly around Jisung's opening. Without warning, he slipped a finger in, then another, and pumped in and out slowly. Jisung groaned Minho's name, arching his back. His cock was already hard and dripping with pre-cum.

Minho removed his fingers, which dripped with slick. He kissed Jisung gently on the lips, then reached down and guided his cock towards Jisung's opening as slick pooled hotly in between his legs, causing him to whimper.

Slowly, achingly so, Minho slid the full length of him in as Jisung whimpered and moaned. It felt so, so good for Minho to finally be in Jisung. He pulled out, then thrust in again, this time more quickly. He set a steady pace, each thrust giving Jisung a wave of pleasure. But they both knew they needed more. So Minho pulled out, telling Jisung to get on his hands and knees.

Jisung obeyed as Minho rose to his knees behind Jisung and grabbed his hips, thrusting forward in a smooth, fluid motion. Jisung grit his teeth when Minho went faster, sliding in all the way. He cried out when semen burst from his cock, while at the same time, Minho knotted him. Minho pounded and pounded Jisung, holding his hips to keep him steady, until his seed dribbled from Jisung's opening.

Jisung's arms trembled as he collapsed into the pillows, shaking from the bliss. Minho wrapped himself around him from behind Jisung, spooning him. He sucked his neck, licking his scent gland over and over again, tasting his wonderful, sweet, warm fragrance of marshmallows and roasted pecans. Jisung turned around and snuggled against Minho, leaning into his embrace as he put his mouth on Minho's scent gland, doing the same. He fell asleep, safe in Minho's arms. Minho leaned against Jisung, then dozed off a moment later.

Early morning sun streamed through the windows as Minho woke up to see Jisung naked in his arms. The bed was covered in scents and pheromones from last night, marking the place as their den. Minho wrapped his arms more tightly around Jisung and rested his head in the crook of his neck, smelling their strengthened mating bond. Jisung slowly opened his eyes and blinked his long, dark lashes. He shifted and mumbled something about taking a bath as he yawned.

Minho nodded and sat up, lifting Jisung up bridal-style and carried him to the bath. Jisung yelped and laughed, surprised. Minho set him on the side of the large bathtub. He turned on the faucet, making hot water quickly fill the tub. He tested the water first, then set Jisung in the bath, climbing in after him. Jisung sat on Minho's lap as he relaxed in the tub, leaning back.

"Good morning," he said, smiling. Minho patted Jisung's bottom and grinned, living up to his name, 'Butt Hunter.'

"Good morning," purred Minho, breathing on the shell of Jisung's ear. Jisung blushed, shifting on Minho's lap, suddenly aware just how naked they both were. He was sitting directly on Minho's penis. He twisted as his own hardened and looked away, not making eye contact as the space in between his legs became hot and slippery, and not from the water. When Minho smelled Jisung's reaction between his legs, his fangs slipped out and he hardened beneath Jisung. Minho watched as Jisung turned around to face him, then wrap his legs around Minho's waist, floating slightly in the water. Jisung slung his arms around Minho's neck and slid onto his boner, all the way, as much as he could fit. Minho grit his teeth, groaning softly. He thrust his hips slightly forward as the two moved in unison. They made love softly, and sweetly as steam from the bath billowed up.