"Almost. There." Jake slapped the side of the device and then grinned. "Talk to me beautiful."

"You know, Jensen." Steve sighed. "It's a little worrying that you talk to your tech, you need to get laid."

"Says you," Jake rolled his eyes. "When was the last time you had a woman?"

"I haven't resorted to talking to inanimate objects, I think I'm good." He laughed. "Besides, there's a town a few days walk away that I'm sure will have at least one woman who will sleep with me if I wanted her to."

"You say that, but you won't." Jake side eyed him. "We both know the last time you got it was years ago and you've just been jerkin' the gherkin and I know you don't want to sleep around. Which is fine, I'm the same but there has to be a point where--" He jumped as a huge explosion had them both looking down to see smoke by the river and he immediately picked up his binoculars that were next to him.

 Which is fine, I'm the same but there has to be a point where--" He jumped as a huge explosion had them both looking down to see smoke by the river and he immediately picked up his binoculars that were next to him

"What are we looking at, Jensen?"

"Can't tell yet, too much smoke. Gimme a minute."

Steve stood up and squinted, trying to see if he could see anything. "Gimme those." He held his hand out for the binoculars and Jake handed them over with no questions asked. Steve looked through them, magnifying what he'd been squinting at. "I see two soldiers, heading North West. Can't tell what they're doing."

"I've got the scanner goin' so if they talk, we'll know about it." Jake pointed to the device between his legs and looked up at Steve who was tracking them as best he could through the binoculars.

"I can't tell if they made the explosion or they're running' from it."

"Smokes clearing," Jake pointed his head and Steve turned away from following the soldiers, looking at the river and what was, from what he could tell, a former bridge. He scanned along, seeing the bridge completely down and casualties floating in the water.

"Oh shit!"

"What is it?"

"We've got bodies. I see two, maybe three for sure." Steve scanned a little further and saw a convoy heading away from the scene. "Jensen? I think Max just bombed a military unit. Maybe he thought it was us?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah I can't think of--"

"Alpha to Million, package delivered. Unit destroyed and making the journey home. Over."

Jake and Steve looked at each other before Jake spoke. "Who the fuck is Million?"

"Max? Maximillion? Would make sense."

"I fucking hate this douche." Jake threw himself backwards and lay down. "He better not fuck with Clay, I swear to god Steve, If he does I'm gonna blast him in the face with a fucking crossbow."