thirteen.

thirteen, four walls

 " now let me take care of you

" now let me take care of you." eren speaks as he connects his lips onto yours, tasting himself. his fingers slide down from your lower stomach to your clit.

you bite you lip, watching him slip his finders in and out you. he grabs the tie from your robe, holding in his mouth. " legs up." he tells you, making you put your feet up in the air.

he ends up tying your legs together then telling you to hold them by your head.  he was not playin, he knew he was about to tear you up.

he sits up on his knees in between your wide open legs, giving you a fat kiss. he holds his veiny  dick that was dripping with pre-cum in his hand, stroking it a few times.

he pushes his long hair out of his face before gripping your thighs, you look down at his pink tip graze against your clit. he was roughly 6 inches but more on the girthy side.

he slides in, making you moan out from the overly tight fit. your pussy was so tight, you fitted him like a glove—a tight glove.

he groans out, gripping onto your thighs kinda hard. you try to move away from him, your toes curl slightly as he lets you adjust to him fully.

he grabs your neck, making you look him in his green eyes as he thrust his hips forward gently. he hit the deep strokes effortlessly, looking into your eyes the whole time watching your eyes close and roll back into your head.

his big hand leaves your neck, making their way back to your thighs—pressing down. his dick reaches all the spots, making you moan out.

you were trying not to be noisy because you didnt wanna boost his ego too much. but it was already boosted. 

your mouth was open, looking down to see it slide in and out. he was trying something new it seemed like—being gentle.

he tried taking advice from armin, but slow and steady wasnt his style. the cherry on top was the partynextdoor song.

he starts speeding up his pace, making your legs threaten to fall. as he focused on your pleasure, getting as deep as possible—your legs finally fall. all he does is look up at you.

he doesnt say anything, he just changes the speed of his never ending thrusts. he got faster with it, at this point, moans came out uncontrollably and your boobs bounced from impact.

your body pauses as you pull his hair lightly, feeling that familiar feeling come to the pit of your stomach. " oh eren." you breathe out as he sits back up on his knees.

he directs for his cum shot to reach your face and it does, making you even closer. you fingers go down to your clit, slapping it as the show started.

"so sexy." he watches you squirt, your body breaking down. he pulls the tie, letting your pretty feet fall from the hold. he then ties it around your eyes, not even caring about the slightly wet bed.

" kinky hm?" you let him switch you to a back shot position. " gotta give you something good before your trip." he says, smacking your ass once.

____

"byeee." you tell him, watching him turn to leave your apartment. he turns around a waves to you with a little smile, acting like he didnt just slut you out.

his lean figure disappeared down the long hallway leading to the stairs of your apartment. you close the door, sighing after you lock it.

" i just ordered my sound proof headphones." destini laughed, coming out of her room. her curly hair was up in a messy bun as she dresses lazily.

you laugh a little, feeling a bit embarrassed. " my bad." you grab your phone that was on the counter. " its igh, a girl gotta do what she gotta do." she starts "oh and somebody named armin called, and he wants to take you on a date."

"what?" you go to your text and it wasnt there, so you assume that he called. " he called a little earlier but i told him you were busy, and he told me to tell you to be ready at 8."

you face palm yourself, nodding. you walk back into your room, hearing her speak again. "oh! and dress casual." your flight was at 1 and you werent going to sleep so it didnt matter to you.

you were packing, and eight came in no time. you found yourself curling your hair a little bit, complimenting your outfit. you wore a pink mea culpa beanie, paired with your matching pink cropped top and pink waist beads with some low rise jeans.

armin

come outside

_____

it didnt take you long to get down the steps and see his black clean hyundai parked in front of the entrance. his eyes trail from his green phone to you making your way to the car.

he stretches his body across the seat, opening the door for you. you laugh at his efforts, saying "i couldve just opened it myself." he laughs too, watching you sit in the passengers seat.

it was just a moment of silence before he started to start driving. " where are we going?" you ask him as he drives in the other way of where everything in town was.

"you'll see." he speaks, and turns up the song on his aux, BREAK FROM TORONTO. you look over to him to see his legs spread as he man spreaded. his elbow was propped up, flexing his muscles.

he watches the road with a focused look, steering the wheel with his left hand. his right hand makes its way over to your thigh, resting it there.

he looks over to you for a second, catching your eyes. after a split second, he turns around with a smile. the car was silent except for the low music playing but it was a comfortable silence.

he pulls up to a large body of water, it looked like a mini beach. he gets out first, opening the door to let you out of the car.

he pauses for a minute, waiting for you to get out of the car fully. after you get out, he reaches in the backseat and grabs a blanket and a little picnic basket.

____