seven.

seven, switch

seven, switch.

"erennnn" you call out to him, making him run from the kitchen to you

"erennnn" you call out to him, making him run from the kitchen to you. "ma'am?" he ask you, making you laugh. "you're so sweet"

"i like to think so." he chuckles, sitting next to you. "what movie will we watch?" he ask you, his green eyes strike yours. you think about it for a minute, looking down at his pink lips.

"i'm not sure.. how about encanto." you suggested and he smiles. his teeth were straight and white, he had amazing oral hygiene and took care of himself. "I LOVE THAT MOVIE!" he yells out for no reason and kisses your cheek.

"you're so perfect." he mumbles, making you look at him. "hm?" you question him, you genuinely didn't hear him.

"i said you're so perfect." he turns and looks at you. you look up at him and peck his lips, "you're so sweet, you make me want to blush if i could."

he laughs a little bit, his ears turning bright red. "eren.. you're giving me subby energy, yk?" you tilt your head to the side and he nods "umm, everybody says that."

"are you ?" you ask him, you honestly couldn't tell. one minute he was very bold and the next he was blushing. "i mean, i'm down for playing any role." he shrugs making you slowly reach to grab his face.

"does that mean that you'll let me top you?" you hold eye contact and he thinks about it for a second. "i dunno." he removes your hand from his face.

"why do you keep shutting me downnnn" you ask him and he holds a expressionless face. "because i want to do more than just kiss and have sex, i want to have actual conversation."

"oh.. okay, sure. i'm down for anything." you press your lips together and look at him. his hair was in a ponytail and it was really wavy, he would look so good with long hair.

"you would look amazing with long hair" you fingers reach for his hair, running your fingers through the soft silk texture. "i been thinking about it a lot" he answers. 

( idc, i can only imagine eren with long hair. i been struggling to write these man bun scenes FREE ME.)

"it shouldn't be hard because i'm columbian, my hair grows hella fast."  he said, looking over at you and you nod. "mmm, i didn't even know" that kind of explained the slight accent.

"my mom is white and my dad is from columbia" he adds and you let out a "ahhhh" he holds hard eye contact with you and looks at your lips.

"that's hot." you comment. "what.. me being hispanic?" he laughs and you shake your head rapidly. "you being able to speak spanish"

your finger touches the ponytail holder on your wrist, and you start putting your hair up into a ponytail. eren looks down at your plump glossed lips and back up at your big brown eyes.

"it's so hot in here." you adjust the straps on your spaghetti straps, making your collar bones seem more bold and noticeable. eren looks over and was greeted by your collarbones popping and your cleavage sitting on top of your tank top.

you hold your arms out to him and he immediately takes his chance and runs with it. he buries his face in your boobs, his lips pressed against them unintentionally.

you grab his shoulders and pull him back, he doesn't move— he just sits there for a minute. he looked you in the eyes, noticing a little sparkle in them. he had that signature face on— the resting face.

his eyes trail down to your neck, then back up to your eyes. you let go of his shoulders then straddle him in just a swift motion. you bust out laughing, hearing the we don't talk about bruno song.

you reach over and pause the tv, eren turned on some brent faiyaz. his hands go to your hips, holding them there and sitting straight up. his lips go to your neck, working their magic.

his tongue swirls against your soft flesh, grabbing your neck softly. you breathe out, feeling him thrust his hips upwards. it wasn't a slow and steady movement, it was fast and aggressive. he was giving him self a workout and was humping the fuck out of you.

you bounce yourself lightly, not wanting to hurt him. your hair trails to his ponytail, snatching the ponytail holder off. " that's more like it." you chuckle and let him do his thing.

he peppers your neck kisses, making you throw your head back— giving him more access. he kisses your lips one time and then reaches his hand down in your pants to feel your wetness.

you lift up so he could feel the ocean arising in your panties.  you breathe out, looking down with him. "take off them clothesss" you lift up his shirt by the bottom and wince.

his six pack comes into full display. he ran track and played basketball so this all made since. "how about we play strip ball." your eyes go to the tiny basketball net right next to his closet door.

"shitt, i'm down. prepare to be walking around here but booty ass naked because it's going down." he laughs, grabbing the basketball from under the bed.

"go easy on me though, i don't play basketball." you warn him and he shrugs "you the one that suggested it.. so you gon be the one STRIPPIN."

"we'll see." you smirk, watching him start fake drubbing the ball. he does so, then proceeding to score. you tried to grab him but you failed. "ugh." you breathe out, taking off your shirt.

you were wearing a regular bra that made your boobs sit up, he checks you out and gives you the ball. you dribble it repeatedly and then shoot, it getting blocked in mid air.

"can you cut it out." you fuss at him, making him laugh. "okay.. i guess i'll show some mercy." he laughs once again, holding you in his arms.

! cara speaking ¡
how y'all feel about
spitting kinks?